• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon |OT2| Calling for help! · · · – – – · · ·

Soul Beat

I don't really know where else to post this but I got a LOT of Genesect codes so if anyone wants them just let me know and I'll give you the codes.

I should mention that they expire at midnight sooo....

JohnCYQ

I don't really know where else to post this but I got a LOT of Genesect codes so if anyone wants them just let me know and I'll give you the codes.

I am a simple man. I see a freebie, I ask for it. Need me to send a pm?

It was a Sand Rush Excadrill with a Sandstream SR/Whirlwind/EQ/Yawn Hippo lead for the core and some others for coverage , I picked a mega-Salamence (which was running Double Edge and Facade for some reason, as well as DD and Dragon Claw), I didn't closely examine the other 3 but none of there were immune to the Sandstorm damage.

Maybe it was intended for Battlespot rather than Battle Tree being able to change strat depending on opponent would likely help significantly.

It did okay, cleared regular Singles with it but barely but certainly not as dominant as you'd expect the top team to be.

Man I wish I was into competitive battling. I only get a kick out of the main and post-game quests and building teams for competitive just doesn't do anything for me. But I'm craving more Pokémon even though I have nothing left to do in the game. I kinda wish GameFreak would do DLC or something.

Man I wish I was into competitive battling. I only get a kick out of the main and post-game quests and building teams for competitive just doesn't do anything for me. But I'm craving more Pokémon even though I have nothing left to do in the game. I kinda wish GameFreak would do DLC or something.

I miss the Battle Chateau, it was nice having post game battling options that reflected the way it works in game rather than competitively. Also a non-awful way of getting to level 100.

The S/M postgame is sort of a bore if you don't like Nintendo's competitive rules since all there is is the journey to the Battle Tree , the Looker Episode and the Eevees, I wrapped it all up in under a day.

ETA - If any one is looking to setup Festival Plaza , I have 2 5* Fortune Tents, a 2* Treasure Hunt and a 5* Rare Kitchen. I'll probably be looking for 5* Friendship Parlor / Cafe soon but don't have the FC right now.

So what do people normally do with their breedjects? Normally most all of them get released, right?

I stash them in Bank in order to reap the sweet sweet BP.

Yeah, I ended up discarding about 2 boxes-worth of Pichu. Kept 5. Will trade away 4 later. And will raise 2. All in all though, at least I got what I wanted out of it. I've never done such concentrated breeding like that before.

FFMafia

This post reminded me my friend sent me a code ages ago and I I just turned on my copy of y and was still able to redeem it even though the code says 28th of feb 2017

It was a Sand Rush Excadrill with a Sandstream SR/Whirlwind/EQ/Yawn Hippo lead for the core and some others for coverage , I picked a mega-Salamence (which was running Double Edge and Facade for some reason, as well as DD and Dragon Claw), I didn't closely examine the other 3 but none of there were immune to the Sandstorm damage.

Maybe it was intended for Battlespot rather than Battle Tree being able to change strat depending on opponent would likely help significantly.

It did okay, cleared regular Singles with it but barely but certainly not as dominant as you'd expect the top team to be.

Facade is for letting Mega Mence set up on will-o-wisp users. It's definitely something that's more geared towards playing online where movesets are generally more predictable/less awful.

Wiseblade

And after a little less than 3 days 2.9 million BP have been earned for the global mission, completely blowing the 250,000 goal out of the water. At this rate, the total will likely surpass 12 million, 50 times the target.maybe Game Freak will reward us with extra coins?

And after a little less than 3 days 2.9 million BP have been earned for the global mission, completely blowing the 250,000 goal out of the water. At this rate, the total will likely surpass 12 million, 50 times the target.maybe Game Freak will reward us with extra coins?

I can't see them doing that, they didn't adjust anything when it was obvious the initial 2 were ridiculously high and obviously too high respectively. They don't seem to like retroactively changing things.

JoeM86

Code: M2DESCENT

C5-8w3ZWMAAG7y-.jpg

Giving the Mega Stones since people were complaining about them being missing :p

That's impressively half assed. I just figured the M2DESCENT code was a move or TCG or something tie in promotion.

They could have patched this stuff into the Battle Tree shop when bank came up and done something aboit the non-available Kanto Evolutions if they were putting effort in.

Frost_Ace

I dunno if I'm disappointed it's not HA or not. On one hand gimme all the HAs on the other hand the Tapu's HA is terrible (though not as bad as the Johto Dogs Retcon).

Actually suicune will be even better in doubles with that HA, will always be able to setup tailwind

ionitron

Oh my god I completely forgot to keep checking events for this game in the last couple of months, I really hope I didn't miss anything good.

Um I have a question.

I just started this game and I'm being asked to chose my trainer.

But I missed a gender option somewhere? Don't they normally ask you are you a boy/girl? The only options I have are girls.

Do I chose my gender after I chose my face? Is it a system level 3DS setting or something?

Wichu

Um I have a question.

I just started this game and I'm being asked to chose my trainer.

But I missed a gender option somewhere? Don't they normally ask you are you a boy/girl? The only options I have are girls.

Do I chose my gender after I chose my face? Is it a system level 3DS setting or something?

The top row is guys. You can get a haircut a little bit into the game if you don't want long hair.

I have everything in my Pokedex except apparently the opposite version's Ultra Beasts. Is that why they give you so many? They expect these to be traded off?

So how exactly do I get the stones from the tournament now? I made 3 fights but I've been searching the Pokemon Global Link and found nothing. Why do they have to make everything so complicated ugh this drives me mad.
They really need to change EVERYTHING about all of this with their next games.

So how exactly do I get the stones from the tournament now? I made 3 fights but I've been searching the Pokemon Global Link and found nothing. Why do they have to make everything so complicated ugh this drives me mad.

They aren't available yet; they will come in the form of a serial code from the PGL site on the 7th I believe.

Wiseblade

The stones haven't been released yet, they're apparently coming Tuesday. They'll drop the same time the results of the international get posted on the Global Link.

So where on the PGL are the codes for the Beedrilite and Mawilite supposed to be ? I had a look on the site and can't see where its supposed to be , but I also have a splitting headache so I may be missing something obvious.

Why isn't my Raichu nearly as viable in the Battle Tree as I thought?
It has these moves: Electro Ball, Calm Mind, Psychic, Electric Terrain
Sounds good on paper, but not as useful as I thought. Maybe an item can help? Focus Band has been tremendously useless.

spiritfox

Why isn't my Raichu nearly as viable in the Battle Tree as I thought?
It has these moves: Electro Ball, Calm Mind, Psychic, Electric Terrain
Sounds good on paper, but not as useful as I thought. Maybe an item can help? Focus Band has been tremendously useless.

Raichu is a little too squishy to spend 2 turns setting up. He's best used with Tapu Koko for instant terrain.

Top Bottom