• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

monochrome_pokemon_5__large.jpg

monochrome_pokemon_3__large.jpg

Allegedly they're ultra-rare, and I've only ever seen five or so different pictures so it cpuld very well be an elabourate hoax.

MicH

Got a male Adamant Larvitar w/ Pursuit and Dragon Dance with 31/x/31/x/31/31 and a female one with the same egg moves and nature and (x/31/31/x/31/31

Give me them 5 IV babies!

Just so I get some confirmation, you only need to "see" all of the Pokemon to complete the Kalos dex though this doesn't get you the diplomas, correct?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Does anyone have a Meditite Safari?

Medicham was my main competitive buddy in Gen V, but I want to make a new one with better IVs since the old one had sucky ones since I didn't want to deal with RNGing one.

Wichu

I keep getting challenged by random people and wrecking their teams. My only good team member is my shiny Greninja; my starter is Super Trained, and the rest of the team has terrible movesets.
and I have three Steel-types :/

I'm working on a better team (and by better I mean shinier). I'm at several hundred Chespin eggs hatched and no shiny in sight :(

On a positive note, one of the guys who I crushed a few days ago came back with an improved team, starring a (presumably newly-acquired) shiny Aegislash. I think I only won that because I landed a critical hit on it with my Magnezone's Discharge. I don't know if I could have survived a Sacred Sword and the follow-up Shadow Sneak.

And now I need a shiny Aegislash.

NEO0MJ

Woo! First shiny get!!

Man, I'd love to chain fish, MM Dragalge but I have X version :(
Jumping in blind to these new games is fun but I have no idea what I'll be getting. And what sucks is that it can't be found in the dream world, a shame because its hidden ability is great.

Aytrial

I keep getting challenged by random people and wrecking their teams. My only good team member is my shiny Greninja; my starter is Super Trained, and the rest of the team has terrible movesets.
and I have three Steel-types :/

I'm working on a better team (and by better I mean shinier). I'm at several hundred Chespin eggs hatched and no shiny in sight :(

On a positive note, one of the guys who I crushed a few days ago came back with an improved team, starring a (presumably newly-acquired) shiny Aegislash. I think I only won that because I landed a critical hit on it with my Magnezone's Discharge. I don't know if I could have survived a Sacred Sword and the follow-up Shadow Sneak.

And now I need a shiny Aegislash.

I heard this guy has two shiny Honedges.

Anteo

Belly Drum
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower (not sure about this move, but haven't really seen anything better).

So about IV's, HP and Attack? I mean he has to survive one round with half hp right? or an hold item will do?

Since Ultimadrago was so nice, I have a 5 IV modest Goomy to give away

First person to quote with a word that rhymes with Goomy gets it.

Korosenai

So about IV's, HP and Attack? I mean he has to survive one round with half hp right? or an hold item will do?

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

ivs in everything but s. atk.

Anteo

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

ivs in everything but s. atk.

Oh yeah I meant EV. I'll try that. I'm guessing the objective is to belly drum, survive and aqua yet everything to death. If the thing is resistant to water, use play rough right?

Top Bottom