• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Online Fun!

Meier

Jiggy37 said:
Wait, what? x_x
I know I've gotten things confused on occasion recently, but I don't even recall having traded with you... And I also don't remember having any Combee eggs.

Could be wrong, though.

Nah, I made a typo -- Ravid is the one who gave me it but I had you in mind at the time since we were planning on trading. Thanks for those 2 starters though! :)

rainer516

That crazy Japanese Moon Language
Well, I finally replaced the DS that was stolen from me last summer and bought a shiny new copy of pokemon diamond to replace my stolen copy of pearl. I wanted to know if it was possible to receive old gen pokemon during the game before getting the national dex? If that's the case I'd love it if anyone could send donations of old gen pokemon (starters and such). It will help ease the pain of having to think about all that I lost to the theft (my milotic, my ice punching weavile, oddly named jp scizor noooo!) and make going through the game a bit more interesting. If this is a possibility, I'll post my friend code.

Firestorm

you can get any Pokemon by using friend codes, yes. Check around to see if people are still playing. A Pokemonforum might be better for this though.

Top Bottom