• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Online Fun!

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
666 said:
added the whole list. If this list is updated, can the newest be dated or bolded? Thanks!!! :)

Good idea. I'll update the list when I get home from work. I've been super busy lately so if someone could organize all the new codes in my format and then post it so I could do a quick cut/paste job I would be forever indebted.

JCX

fc :2706-8089-5741
name: Justin

PM if you add me

I'll try to add those in the gaf listing, so add me please.

SuperPac

Gawd, this game is so fun online. Though I wish you could save pre-made teams (maybe you can?) for fighting people at lower levels. I usually have to go back to Someone's PC and regroup just to make some of the fights fairer.

Woman

Im only about 4 hours in, but I'd KILL for a Togepi or Marill right now, if anyone happens to have one around.

Justin
Pearl
1933 7154 2866

Haruhi ohayoo gozaimasu~
(the hiragana translates to Harihi though, why Haruhi?)

Friend Code: 2792 7068 8936
Version: Pearl

Giard

Just thought of something that might be useful to me.

Looking for:
Marowak/Cubone with Thick Club

If you have one that you're prepared to trade/give, PM me, although I don't have much to offer

Jiggy

SuperPac said:
Gawd, this game is so fun online. Though I wish you could save pre-made teams (maybe you can?) for fighting people at lower levels.
In PBR on Wii, apparently you can store 32 teams.

Which, along with the character creation and random online battles, is perhaps the only reason I'm considering buying it at full price instead of waiting for a drop. >_> You'd think I wouldn't be a tightwad with the series when I own four copies of D/P, but eh...

Jiggy37 said:
In PBR on Wii, apparently you can store 32 teams.

Which, along with the character creation and random online battles, is perhaps the only reason I'm considering buying it at full price instead of waiting for a drop. >_> You'd think I wouldn't be a tightwad with the series when I own four copies of D/P, but eh...
Ready for Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle. FC 5154 9401 4937

Also, my friend wants a squirtle real bad, he said he'd take an egg.

Jiggy

Synbios459 said:
Ready for Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle. FC 5154 9401 4937

Also, my friend wants a squirtle real bad, he said he'd take an egg.
Will be on shortly. Were you looking for eggs or hatched Pokemon with these three?

If it's not to much trouble hatched preferably, otherwise it doesn't matter. But if you could get an extra Squirtle for my friend I'd be GREATLY appreciated.

Jiggy37 said:
No problem. Give me about 6-7 minutes to hatch some eggs and get one Squirtle egg, then I'll be on.
My friend and I say thanks. He said if you ever have a spare one he wants a Totodile.

Fuzzery

FC 1332 4165 1348

Need an larvitar (Preferably adamant who loves to thrash about :lol , larvitar is Diamond Exclusive) You can find it on Route 207.

Will trade a bagon(Rare, and a Pearl Exclusive, evolves into SALAMENCE)/medicham/most anything you can find in pearl for it .

Btw, I love you jiggy :D

Tamanon

Banned
Here's my Friend Code: 3823 5013 6750

Lucky I had my WEP code saved in a notepad file for my router or I would've never gotten it back!

ElyrionX

Hey Jiggy, I'm the one who's having issues trying to trade with you (my ingame name is Quick). I need to know whether the problems are on my end or yours. I've been trying to troubleshoot the issue by hitting Nintendo's WiFi site and turning off all my firewall as well as adjusting my router.

Jiggy

Vargas said:
Are you still taking requests Jiggy?
Maybe. :lol
The whole system has kind of fallen apart because of various people changing their minds and requesting different starters, or people managing to receive the starters they wanted from someone else and then requesting different ones from me, or people saying they wanted things and then not coming back to say they want them, etc.

So, yeah, the answer is yeah, I'm still taking requests, but at this point I'd need 13-15 minutes longer than normal because I have to actually make the eggs instead of just having some sitting around ready for trade. (Unless you want R/S or D/P starters. Those are the ones not many people have cared about, probably because the older ones get to have that strong sense of nostalgia built up in them...)

Edit: Okay, now I just got some sort of error message too. I have no idea what it says since it's in Japanese, but still. In any case, there are two trades I'm managing right now, so if one doesn't work, let me see if the other does...

Jiggy

Okay, by now it's looking like the connection problems definitely aren't on others' ends alone. About five trades have gone through tonight (or I've gotten to the trading screen five times, in other words), but many more than that haven't, and I've started to get kicked out as soon as I try to accept a trade invite (or someone tries to accept mine).

And the real sign of trouble: my laptop's connection is also varying with its wireless connection. Usually ranges from 36 Mbps to the normal 54, but I've dipped as low as 5.5 also.

This may be a problem for all of tonight, and the successful trades may have been the real "flukes" here...

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
In case the post in the other thread gets lost, I'd like to be put on the list for Charmander. Thanks!

FC: 2577 9590 1410

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
Fuzzery said:
FC 1332 4165 1348

Need an larvitar (Preferably adamant who loves to thrash about :lol , larvitar is Diamond Exclusive) You can find it on Route 207.

Will trade a bagon(Rare, and a Pearl Exclusive, evolves into SALAMENCE)/medicham/most anything you can find in pearl for it .

Btw, I love you jiggy :D

Is it only at night or something? I'm looking for one now and I can breed you one.

Meier

Doh, got a Combee egg from Ravid and it turned into a male.. so it's basically useless according to Serebii.net. Bummer! :lol

l_c

Banned
Pat 2535 0103 4877 (PEARL US VERSION)

Been trying to snag all the Pearl exclusives. PM me if you add me as well, I will be PM'ing a few of y'all.

EDIT: Hey I added my info on the offical page, but im looking to battle people in high 30's low 40's as well as anyone who has a Togapi, Evee, and TM's for the moves, Seismic Toss, Thunder Wave, and reflect. PM me if you got any of these and what you want, as well as a time EST to trade/fight

FC: 2964 5059 2292

Jiggy

Meier said:
Doh, got a Combee egg from Jiggy and it turned into a male.. so it's basically useless according to Serebii.net. Bummer! :lol
Wait, what? x_x
I know I've gotten things confused on occasion recently, but I don't even recall having traded with you... And I also don't remember having any Combee eggs.

Could be wrong, though.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Name: Azurek
FC: 4725 4467 0928

Just got my FC, and I see that there seem to only be 32 spots, so I'm not really sure who to add from the list without running out of space. If anyone adds me, let me know.

I'm looking for some online battles if anyone has a team of pokemon between 30-40 (my highest is 38).
heracrosspwn.gif

Coleen
0043-9290-9317

Just created my friend code: 2449 1150 0458
name: Mark
version: US Pearl

Any of the starters except Chimchar would be nice if anyone has extras.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Mejilan
Name: Lucas
Game: Diamond
Region: USA
FC: 0387 5308 2471

From Demi's Index, I've added:
colinp
cvxfreak
Giard
Ravidrath

Please add me, folks!

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Well, added the four people who posted after me, but I'm still not sure how many more to add if there are so few slots.

Hey I edited my stuff above for trades and battleing but just letting people know about it.

oh also, does anyone have a poke with Flame Body they can trade. It really dosent matter the level or gender.

FC: 2964 5059 2292

woxel1

Pokémon Pearl: 5154 9447 3301

I'm pretty early in the game though... still, I will add you fools.

EDIT: Damn, I hit the limit pretty fast. Stylus hand is busted too. Anyway, the PMs will be going out. Add me, or not.

Top Bottom