• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokkén official site update: 'How to Play' manual, new Support Pokémon

JoeM86

I wonder if we'll get off-cam vids of the loketest today.

B8ksNJjCIAAXklY.jpg:large

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

I find it weird though that the loketest starts at 7pm holy shit, that's pretty late.

And I mean off-cam video recordings of matches, I remember tatsunoko vs capcom loketests had a bunch of those and it was fun

If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure Yusuke Ohmura is the main character artist now.
The trainer character designs are so ugly :(

I guess Sugimori was too busy or something to do them?

Neither styles match the Pokken trainer art tho.

kitsuneyo

It's a Nintendo console B-A-Y-X button layout and the controller is a similar size to the GamePad, of course it's coming to Wii U. If not 3DS as well, like Smash.

Dr. Buni

If Frogadier is an Assist, I have my doubts Greninja is playable. Hopefully Delphox is playable then, representing the Generation VI starters.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I guess it's still early to ask for off-cam vids

If Frogadier is an Assist, I have my doubts Greninja is playable. Hopefully Delphox is playable then, representing the Generation VI starters.

Fennekin is an assist

Ricky 7

Since Frogadier is a support character this pretty much confirms Greninja as a playable character otherwise he would have been the support character due to being more popular.

Forkball

Eevee and Frogadier fans BTFO

You'd think all the Smash Pokemon would get in, but they might want to avoid that as well. I say Jiggly has the weakest chance.

antibolo

Banned
When I first saw that people were complaining about there being a controller I was all like "you guys are jerks, what the hell is wrong with providing players with this option?"

But then I discovered that it was the ONLY option.

Bleh. Why????????

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So what do the L, R, X, Y and B buttons do? I don't see any translations for those in this thread. I gather that A is the special attack button, though.

Top Bottom