• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police conduct 11 min search of vagina, find no drugs

Hagi

Uh that's about as clear cut sexual assault as you can get and the charges were dropped? what the fuck America.

It's pretty fucked up that we are given a photo and name of the rape victim but I can't find the names of the deputies anywhere.
It's in the linked blog post:

Two of the officers who conducted the search, William Strong and Ronaldine Pierre, were indicted in June 2016 by a Harris County grand jury on charges of official oppression, but those charges were dropped last week.

ItIsOkBro

That fuxking sherriff statement

"we understand your concerns. everyone must be treated with respect. strip searches must be with a warrant and in appropriate facilities.

btw the two officers watching the rape are free to go and the one initiating the rape is is also free to go"

psyfi

Banned
what the fuck.

I feel like I have this reaction to some police news every fucking day, my god.
Many people have felt this way for years/decades. I'm glad more people are aware now. Now more of us need to take action.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
That poor woman. I hope she takes that county for every penny they got.

And a big fuck you to cops.

Koriandrr

I thought this was a troll thread, some sort of sick idea of comedy, because I didn't think that can possibly be real.

This is literally a horror scenario that no woman should ever be in. She shouldn't drop those charges. Fucking take those bastard's badges at the very least. They shouldn't be allowed to use authority this way.

Fucking hell. Wanna bet these cops are militaristic bigoted racist pieces of shits?

I mean I can't say for sure, but it's likely, ain't it.

5K7FDJF.jpg

What the fuck

As an aside even if they were fired there is an 80% chance they would just be back to work. Thanks arbitrage system with retired cops (who have probably done shit as well) as the panels.

Tell me again why the police union shouldn't be done away with and that hero worship of cops is not bullshit?

Fucking hell. Wanna bet these cops are militaristic bigoted racist pieces of shits?

I mean I can't say for sure, but it's likely, ain't it.
. It is racism, but not just racism from a personal level. One of the deputies is a black woman!
There is so much blame to go around. Start with the drug war that makes it imperative for the police to deprive us of our fundamental rights in order to ensure that trace amounts of harmless plants are not hidden in our homes or bodies. It creates a justification that enables authoritarianism, racism, and loss of liberty. This is the logical fruit of our decision to abrogate liberty for security in furtherance of a century or more of prohibition.

Nephtis

Pretty clear they just wanted to fuck with the victim. Looks like they accomplished what they set out to do, too.

I hope the media goes all in and broadcast this. This cannot be ignored.

Man, this reminds me of that fucked up SCOTUS case maybe a decade ago where that schoolgirl in AZ was strip-searched by school officials over ibuprofen or something and Justice Thomas's bonkers defense of it

Top Bottom