• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananas

Banned
qQtfC9d.jpg

bananas

Banned
Oh god. What happened. I was post 20001 in OT2 and turned into post 1 in OT3

HEY GUYS MAYBE THE DEBT CEILING ISN'T SUCH A BIG DEAL

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised you guys conceded on PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| Boehner Strokes His Caucus.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Personally my confidence in the internet is still shaken.

Mike M

Nick N
*Goes home to address constituents*

I fought for unicorns, but big government decided we were better off spending our resources on the worst thing since slavery.

Final page of the last thread is killing me. Bravo, everybody. I look forward to spending our posts in this thread as recklessly as we did in the last.

Snake

I'm surprised you guys conceded on PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| Boehner Strokes His Caucus.

Of course they conceded. Today is surreal. Just yesterday I read where Moderator Cyan was saying he regretted using the words "whacko birds" to describe fellow PoliGaffers that he disagreed with, bemoaning how PoliGAF is attacking itself more than Gaming Side these days. Then today he's back out on his Maverick tour again, stating that "those behind the DEFUND GAMING DISCUSSION strategy must be held accountable."
So much for his disdain of PoliGaffers bashing other PoliGaffers.

Well I've got my checkbook out, Moderator Cyan and I've got a message for you, your sycophant GhaleonEB, Y2Kev, the Admin staff and all those GAF consultants and sys admins you listen to so intently (because it sure isn't us). The message is direct and easy to read so you won't misinterpret it. Even your bonehead daughter can understand it, Moderator Cyan.

YOU WANT A WAR? WE WILL GIVE YOU A WAR!

On a day when you and your sell-out, elitist friends in the site staff can't wait to bend over backwards to surrender to this smug Admin when you were holding all the cards, how dare you threaten fellow users elevated by WE THE POSTERS to actually represent us and not their own selfish interests.

Well there won't be any safe Moderators anymore, the REAL Gaffers will rally and put you all out of office with our dollars, our voices, our passion and our posts. Tell your friends to enjoy what time they have left in the beltway screwing their own posters, you sniveling lout.

It amazes me. A mod team that will go after their own base and not the opposition posters, who is the enemy.

This is WAR.

Updated OP with something more than just text. I DUNNO

It's actually pretty nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom