• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Politico: Sanders campaign begins laying off staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dramatis

Hillary's campaign has been attacking Bernie since the beginning, since she really has no response to his policies. And looks like it worked for her...
Bernie's campaign was largely left alone in the beginning, and even now the 'attacks' are fairly tepid. Perhaps you remember wrong?

I wish he'd just full out stop.

He doesn't need to stay in to continue to "talk about the issues". We know about income inequality and racism, Bernie. At this point you're just scamming people out of money by making them donate to a lost cause.

They'd be better off burning it for warmth, at least that has some practical value.

It's going to be needed for sure. I have low hopes that Hillary can take him.

lol wut

GOP primary voters have given up on voting in the Primaries if they're against Trump. Read it in 538 this morning. Dude has the least amount of support for a major candidate in probably all of American History.

Hillary's campaign has been attacking Bernie since the beginning, since she really has no response to his policies. And looks like it worked for her...

Bernie has had an easy time with the both Hillary and the media. He would have crumbled if he had as much pressure Hillary has had to deal with.

Also there isn't much to attack with his policies considering how unsubstantial they are. They are more like platitudes more than policies.

If you really care about this country and just aren't another career politician then endorse Hillary old man.

He needs to endorse local level downticket support so he can start swinging some states back to blue and ensure that maybe, just maybe, Hillary will have a congress or senate that can actually accomplish something.

It won't happen but that's what all his efforts should be focused on right now.

Serick

Married Member
I voted for Bernie (strategic vote, will explain if asked), but it's time to call it quits. He needs to stop campaigning against Hilary so she has more money for the general.

Knoxcore

The way I see it, this is what a message candidate does. Lay off the staff that can actually turn out votes. Keep money for big rallies to get your message across as many people as possible.

studyguy

All the shit posting is irrelevant come the general for November people. Bickering till the convention is fine, but once it's actually the general it's not the same race any longer and not worth arguing over.

Phu

Banned
Yes, please. Get the off the race already. United front against Trump the sooner the better.

Then Hillary better start pulling her weight and actually try to convince people to vote for her. Every passing day she makes it harder and harder for me to want to vote for her. "Not being Trump" is a shit platform to try to reach people like me.

I sure as hell aren't a republican, but Hillary's campaign has made me question whether I'm a democrat.

Bernie has had an easy time with the both Hillary and the media. He would have crumbled if he had as much pressure Hillary has had to deal with.

Also there isn't much to attack with his policies considering how unsubstantial they are. They are more like platitudes more than policies.

And yet Hillary in the last debate said she gives specifics about her policies, and yet, has never given any.

Hillary won by working behind the scenes, pumping money into ads and influencing the mainstream media, not by actually convincing people...

Protein

Banned
Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-06-18%2Bat%2B2.51.14%2BPM.png

I hope Bernie does a Ron Paul chair pic like this one too.

I am really concerned that Hillary will fumble against Trump.

She'll win debates, but through Social Media, Trump will attack her without a filter and it could get ugly, which the Trump Swamp People just love.

All the shit posting is irrelevant come the general for November people. Bickering till the convention is fine, but once it's actually the general it's not the same race any longer and not worth arguing over.

This is the fun part. I'm afraid the general is gonna be a dud.

MIMIC

Banned
I voted for Bernie (strategic vote, will explain if asked), but it's time to call it quits. He needs to stop campaigning against Hilary so she has more money for the general.

This is an election, not an inauguration. He doesn't need to concede until the convention.

Protein

Banned

She'll win debates, but through Social Media, Trump will attack her without a filter and it could get ugly, which the Trump Swamp People just love.

That's not a very nice way to refer to conservative people from Florida.

Nobody in history has had general approval ratings as low as Trump.

It'll be a slaughter. You can't just bank on rich white elitists and pissed off middle class folks to win a general.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
And yet Hillary in the last debate said she gives specifics about her policies, and yet, has never given any.

Hillary won by working behind the scenes, pumping money into ads and influencing the mainstream media, not by actually convincing people...

I mean, she's convinced me just from her speeches during debates that she knows a hell of a lot more than Sanders. Am I delusional?

Hopfrog

But he needs to convince people who aren't already in the bag for him, and that won't help a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom