• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon PS4 12 hour discussion stream

maltrain

Well, If they gave a 7,5 to The Last of Us and a 7,5 to PlayStation 4, we can expect the console would be awesome.

What a crappy site...

XD

belvedere

Junior Butler
After Gies was droning on and on about how boring the campaign is on BF4.

High pitched voice guy general comment: "BF4 certainly looks good"

Gies: "Looks really good on Xbox One too"

lol

b0neshank

Banned
I tried watching this but it was comparable to punching myself in the junk. I am not one to make personal assaults but one of those guys is annoying as hell.

RoKKeR

Wow, whoever the guy next to Gies was is now my least favorite person on the internet and I have no idea why.

That was rage inducing.

And_Boy

"Uhgg this is so boring!! Why can't you kill yettt!! Uhhg! I can't believe this is a mission!!"

"If you're like, a 1080p person and care about minimal differences no one can really notice, get the PS4 version.".

"This isn't an apocalyptic game, why does it look like an apocalyptic game!?" YO, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT.

After Gies was droning on and on about how boring the campaign is on BF4.

High pitched voice guy general comment: "BF4 certainly looks good"

Gies: "Looks really good on Xbox One too"

lol

Well, If they gave a 7,5 to The Last of Us and a 7,5 to PlayStation 4, we can expect the console would be awesome. What a crappy site...

XD

Wow. Is there any respect and trust left for them? GAF banned other sites for less bulshit but we keep on making threads about Gies just because it is obviously a bait. Is this for real...

CoG

The Xbone reviews on Polygon are going to be comedic. No doubt Ryse is going to score higher than KZ or anything else on the PS4.

thejpfin

Polygon is a wonderful website; they took all the insufferably annoying, egotistical journalists from the industry and put them in one place that I never have to click.
Well said, that's something positive about Polygon.

Watched few mins that stream. Damn is hard to watch, kinda "cringe worthy" stuff.

belvedere

Junior Butler
It's gotten to the point where I've muted the other streams simply for the comedic gold present in this one. It's insane.

Dahaka

I agree with the banning, there's nothing positive coming out of any Polygon thread, plus it only gives them more and more clicks.

I seriously don't understand what kind of person subscribes and listens regularly to such clowns.

tumblr_mn9oa3CXZ51r6dk8qo1_500.gif

Fuck polygon as a staff, site & crew.... And if u wanna be down wit polygon FUCK U TOOO!!!

Jokes!!!!!

Seriously tho... The agenda is strong with that site

Zemm

I don't.

Polygon is a wonderful website; they took all the insufferably annoying, egotistical journalists from the industry and put them in one place that I never have to click.

Finally someone that gets it. I think Polygon is a terrible site but you know what I do? Ignore them. If everyone here ignores them the forum would be much much better. Sometimes I think people only post their stuff just so they can have something to rage against.

Zeth

Who laughs at that? It's well known that MS paid them big bucks, and also their parent company.

This is false. There's a lot of bullshit misinformation going around because people are insecure about their next gen purchases. It's a shame.

MS paid for a mini-documentary detailing the founding of the site - as a promotion for Internet Explorer. If I'm missing something, please fill me in.

edit: And their parent company is Vox Media, operators of SB Nation.

Top Bottom