• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon's marathon Xbox One live stream

Bumhead

Banned
Are they just going to sit there shrugging and moaning like a set of dead behind the eyes meat bags like everything else they seem to cover?

Chaplain

Here is a quick recap of Polygon's 12 hour PS4 stream:

"Vita UI is ugly.
PS4 is a game console with no games.
Games resolution matters to very few.
Sony didn't included the camera to undercut MS because its what Sony does.
UI and OS is not good.
Navigation on vita sucks.
Remote play is only for the Japanese market.
Remote play is pretty useless... Remote Play would definitely be cooler on Xbox because tv.
Microsoft is the only one producing new IP's."

I hope Polygon is just as tough on the X1 as they were on Sony's products.

phuturist

Banned
[...]
Microsoft is the only one producing new IP's."

Really? What was the direct quote? I need to know if I should really just completely ignore anything they say, considering TLOU, Puppeteer, Beyond, Driveclub, Knack, The Order 18something, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice and other games that either are very recent or that we talk about coming out soon.

Zomba13

I hope Polygon is just as tough on the X1 as they were on Sony's products.

Xbone stream recap:

Xbone is awesome.
Look at this UI. Beautiful.
Such speed.
The Frame Rate and Resolution in these games is just right for what our human eyes can see.
Great new IPs like Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct reboot, Panzer Dragoon spiritral successor, Zoo Tycoon and of course Kinect sports
The TV stuff is so great
Who needs streaming right now? We can watch streams, that's enough!

Brohan

Pretty curious how their Xbox one stream is going to be.. because the PS4 stream was so utterly negative and mind numbing that i couldn't stand to watch it for more than 3 minutes.

Polygon streams coming to twitch in 2014.

charlton-heston-laughfxoyw.gif

Nymphae

Banned
Pretty curious how their Xbox one stream is going to be.. because the PS4 stream was so utterly negative and mind numbing that i couldn't stand to watch it for more than 3 minutes.

Curious as well, the PS4 stream was embarrassing and painful to watch.

"MS is the only one announcing new IPs." - Arthur Gies

phuturist

Banned
That long hair dude just said "When I used the voice command, I had a lot of issues, but they work very well, maybe it was my room".

Really.

LOL:

Regarding voice commands:

"I had more problems than most people, probably because of my room or whatever, but it does work really well."

o_O

EDIT: Didn't realize this was hosted by Edward Snowden

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So xbox voice command didn't work well for crecente but he said it worked perfectly. I don't understand.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member

Yep, I'm tuning in mainly for this reason.

Jomjom

Banned

Have you read their fellating review for the Xbox one? I'm sure it will be like that.

"It's trying to do a lot of things, and it's not really landing a lot of them....but I think the important thing is they are trying..."

Holy shit, knocking PS4 because your Mom might want to watch Netflix and your controller could be out of batteries, and she has to plug it in..."

This is high comedy.

Top Bottom