• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polysoft: Polygon exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

level44

It's not like we didn't know that MS were paying them off. Just another reason for me to stay away from the Xbox brand.

studyguy

All this over a 7.5 vs an 8?
I heard the podcast Polygon puts out and watched a nice portion of the PS4 stream.
Didn't seem negative at all on the PS4... what?

Already know the site is garbage but this doesn't really prove anything at all... I thought I was going to be reading about some inside knowledge not forum post conspiracies.

Gvaz

Banned
I like how he's like LAUNCH GAMES ARE BAD, But hey, at least my kids like kinect right?? *buys xbone even though it's the same fucking situation*

marrec

Banned
All this over a 7.5 vs an 8?
I heard the podcast Polygon puts out and watched a nice portion of the PS4 stream.
Didn't seem negative at all... what?

The Fanwars always get heated at the start of a gen cycle.

People be crazy looking for enemies where there are none.

Pay no mind.

DeviantBoi

I think that whenever they review any Microsoft products, they should add a note at the bottom of the review that they received $750,000 from Microsoft.

NeoGIF

i8uyzBN.gif

You don't say?

iammeiam

This is a serious stretch though. Nothing concrete. I'm no fan of Polygon but it's all really tenuous.

EDIT: Oh, Manabyte. I think I remember his last thread on gaf. I think.

Yeeeah, from the title I was expecting shocking news. Not the old documentary fund thing (which Polygon never should have take. Because this is what you get.) and SHOCKING NEWS that the parent company is owned by an MS fanboy.

I also don't get the Metacritic argument-- the Xbone game scores don't show any inflation, and those seem more important than console scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom