• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

It sucks that people would subject their kids to an all day event that bores them to tears. I'm bringing my wife though, and she wavers between burning hatred and resigned indifference to art/prints. At least she can mule me an extra spirit board for you though hahaha

Looks like the reg only includes a signed card, and the MC edition has all the goods. Not a chance I'll be able to get a clayboard, he'll be over on the mondo side and I ain't waiting in that line overnight.

Top ISO is gonna be one of Richey Beckett's exploding skulls, some Landland inks would be dope too. Trying to stay far away from prints unless they're remarqued or otherwise remarkable.

IronRinn

Looks like the reg only includes a signed card, and the MC edition has all the goods. Not a chance I'll be able to get a clayboard, he'll be over on the mondo side and I ain't waiting in that line overnight.

Top ISO is gonna be one of Richey Beckett's exploding skulls, some Landland inks would be dope too. Trying to stay far away from prints unless they're remarqued or otherwise remarkable.
How are you supposed to use a spirit board without a planchette?

ruxtpin

Banned
Nabbed a 28 Days Later variant.

Also, I'll be attending MondoCon on Sat and volunteering the the other days. But if there's a gaf meetup at some point, shoot me a PM.

IronRinn

From The Man himself:

danieldanger said:
sorry, i wrote it at like 3am.

the difference between the mondocon edition and the online "2nd edition", is that for the mondocon version all the prints will be signed & numbered into editions of 100, along with the card. for the online edition, only the card is signed and numbered out 150, and the prints have screenprinted signatures. otherwise, its pretty identical, pins and all, outside of some mondocon branding on the back of the box. totebags are just for MC only because it would be a pain to carry otherwise.

Luderico

from Facebook. Playtime print from Nautilus Art Prints.
14581321_1215409695183234_6795777650904213960_n.jpg

XsA4s

Aw yeah they moved Danger over to the Marchessa so I may have a chance at a clayboard this year!

edit: dammit where are we hosting images now? can't post squat here

x-post from EB's open discussion forum.

Hey guys, I made a macOS application named Overview that turns folders of images into galleries more suitable for viewing. I find that I save a lot of images to my computer, but they end up just sitting there because there's not a good way to view them. I created overview to solve that problem. Perhaps it's something a few people here may like too.

For example my folder of FFXIV concept art looks like this:
A0G2p8N.png

but in Overview looks like this:
8faiMQh.png

It also can act as a shortcut to organizing images on your computer. ie Dragging files into overview will place them in the corresponding folder.

Check it out on the Mac App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/overview/id1063906602?mt=12

I won't make anymore posts about it!

Richley Beckett said:
I'm very pleased to present my brand new screen print 'Aurora' - available exclusively at MondoCon next weekend! Aurora was the Roman Goddess of dawn, who's daily rebirth would herald the arrival of the Sun. This 18"x24" seven colour silk screen print, with metallic gold ink, was masterfully screen printed by the experts at Burlesque of North America on 80lb 'Tangy Orange' French Paper.

This is a strictly limited set of only 60 prints, signed, numbered and embossed.

On sale next weekend at MondoCon Booth B10.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
If it's what I think it is, I feel bad for anybody going for Mondocon. It's gonna be a lot of money.

suplex

Would any of you mondocon attendees be willing to pb with amazing Todd Slater print for me? Let me know and we can try to work something out. Thanks!

14719842_874245712710204_2927330751244402688_n.jpg

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 18th on Bottleneck: First up at 12pm ET:

Shallwedancereg_grande.jpg

jokerbatmanset_grande.png

"Shall We Dance?" by Mark Englert. 36" x 12" metallic screen print.Numbered edition of edition of 425, $50

shall-we-dance-VAR-FINAL_1_grande.jpg

jokercombine_large.jpg

"Shall We Dance?" (Variant) by Mark Englert. 36" x 12" metallic screen print.Numbered edition of edition of 250, $60

You will also be able to buy the set for $100.

Then, at 1pm ET:

Tomer_grande.jpg

"Take The L-Train" By Tomer Hanuka. 17" x 22" giclee on Hahnemuehle Photo Rag. Numbered edition of 100, $80. AP edition of 20, $80

Viral_4ca6d9f6-9b30-48b7-b097-d8bf8a32c8ca_grande.png

"Viral" by Asaf Hanuka. 13" x 19" giclee on Hahnemuehle Photo Rag. Signed and numbered edition of 35, $80

Alternative_Ending_grande_grande.png

"Alternative Ending" by Asaf Hanuka. 13" x 19" giclee on Hahnemuehle Photo Rag. Signed and numbered edition of 35, $80

omgkitty

Some people seem to think it's prints of his Harry Potter covers. Never sure why people insist on beating around the bush with stuff like this.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Some people seem to think it's prints of his Harry Potter covers. Never sure why people insist on beating around the bush with stuff like this.

I would bet it's Harry Potter. A series of full-size prints.

Filthy Slug

As much as I enjoy them, they really work very well as book covers, and I don't think them being huge prints would be necessary. Not sure how any one would frame all of them either.

Also, imagine dropping a ~$250-300 set of prints right before mondocon.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
As much as I enjoy them, they really work very well as book covers, and I don't think them being huge prints would be necessary. Not sure how any one would frame all of them either.

Word. A handbill set would be nice. Having a set of large prints is pretty overkill for them.

Top Bottom