• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Couldn't resist the new print, "The Aftermath" There were variants on red and (the dreaded) foil but I was too far back in line for either.
I picked up the last of the red variant. It really makes the piece overtly political.

I mostly got prints. Only picked up one original, this small Cloonan FOMO grim reaper. Didn't want to go overboard after NYCC.

If I knew Danger had some extra slots for clayboards on Sunday, would've jumped on it though.

Had I known Mike Mitchell was doing a Fat Owl print I would've asked someone going to see if they could grab one for me.

My GF adores owls, and loves his entire line of fat birds.

That Dan Black is real nice, and I love all of that Mike Mitchell shit Bling. Great haul!

Thanks man! I'm not complaning but Dan and Jess underprice their originals like crazy. Mike's always got his finger on the "shit I want" button.

I picked up the last of the red variant. It really makes the piece overtly political.

I mostly got prints. Only picked up one original, this small Cloonan FOMO grim reaper. Didn't want to go overboard after NYCC.

If I knew Danger had some extra slots for clayboards on Sunday, would've jumped on it though.

Nice! Can we see the Cloonan? And if you ever want to trade that Sutfin away...

IronRinn

Reminder that this is going down today as well:
Tuesday, October 25th at 4pm UK time on Black Dragon Press: Ran by Kevin Tong.

Kevin-Tongs-Ran-print-regular.jpg
24" x 36" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 140, £50

24" x 36" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 60, £75

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Nice! Can we see the Cloonan? And if you ever want to trade that Sutfin away...

I'll try and upload a pic at lunch.

For those that missed out, I took a ton of pics during the Live Draw and Mondo Talks panel. I'll probably get to uploading it on Wednesday.

I was only really interested in the Ran variant. Missed at MC missed again today. Ah well, can't have em all. Congrats Rinn you're gonna love that reg

omgkitty

Listerfeend is the best! Basically screwed myself trying to use Paypal not realizing they literally had 5 copies, but Listerfeend came through for me, again :D

That's an expensive giclee.

Ico 16"x13" $95 Numbered edition of 500
Nico 16"x11" $95 Numbered edition of 500

That reminds me, are we ever going in on a SotC Gaf commission?

LaneDS

ICO was a no brainer for me... I remember trying to print out that cover to replace the just as lovely U.S. art (should have had that up as a comedy variant) and failing pretty badly with whatever shitty inkjet printer I would have had fifteen years ago.

So instead, I will cut up this and shove it into the PS2 case. Problem solved, finally!

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, October 27th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Resumption of NYCC leftovers post MondoCon.

southparkwhalen_grande.jpg

South Park by Tom Whalen. 12" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $45

SouthParkvariant_grande.jpg

South Park (Variant) by Tom Whalen. 12" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $55

RickandMorty_grande.jpg

Rick and Morty by Dave Perillo. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $40

Tomorrow, Thursday, October 27th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Resumption of NYCC leftovers post MondoCon.

southparkwhalen_grande.jpg

South Park by Tom Whalen. 12" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $45

SouthParkvariant_grande.jpg

South Park (Variant) by Tom Whalen. 12" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $55

RickandMorty_grande.jpg

Rick and Morty by Dave Perillo. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $40

Damn want that South Park one so badly!

NateDrake

That's an expensive giclee.

Ico 16"x13" $95 Numbered edition of 500
Nico 16"x11" $95 Numbered edition of 500

That reminds me, are we ever going in on a SotC Gaf commission?

That's a good question.

I'm passing on the Ico print since the Eng Ico commission print is awesome.

Top Bottom