• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Browny

Banned
Potato photos incoming:
cGk5vWd.jpg

I need to buy a decent camera that hooks up to Gmail.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Love Swiss Army Man, and that's definitely a sorta clever print for it, but the movie is so rife with wonderful, absurd, and sometimes beautiful scenes that that one just kind of goes for the obvious fart joke.

IronRinn

Today, Thursday, June 8th at 12pm EST on Bottleneck: Two Rick & Morty prints by Mark Chilcott.

"And Away We Go" by Mark Chilcott. 16" x 14" giclée. Numbered edition of 50, $30

"Tiny Rick" by Mark Chilcott. 12" x 8" giclée. Numbered edition of 100, $20

Is it just me or does it seems like Chilcott has been cribbing other artist's styles lately?

Luderico

Love Swiss Army Man, and that's definitely a sorta clever print for it, but the movie is so rife with wonderful, absurd, and sometimes beautiful scenes that that one just kind of goes for the obvious fart joke.

Yeah love this movie too. Saw it just a few ago for the first time. Such a beautiful movie to look at.
Would have loved to see the bus scene in there. :)

IronRinn

Friday, June 9th at 12pm CST on The Vacvvm: "Running Dog" by João Ruas.

10″ x 11″ varnished giclee. Numbered edition of 85, $55. In addition, 20 randomly inserted copies feature a hand-drawn skull embellishment.

teeg

for now yeah, but according to their fb its in the works for the US soon

Do we know what the cost was for the set of covers?
Had I known these audiobook covers would make it to poster prints I likely would have waited for these and passed on the other set Olly did last year. They still look awesome on the wall.

starkdesign

Neo Member
Do we know what the cost was for the set of covers?
Had I known these audiobook covers would make it to poster prints I likely would have waited for these and passed on the other set Olly did last year. They still look awesome on the wall.

the mounted versions were 40 pounds each, i think the reg posters were 20 pounds each

IronRinn

Up now through Sunday, June 11th at 11:59 PM EST on Bottleneck: Wonder Woman by Doaly.

18" x 24" screen print with iridescent shimmer overlay. Numbered timed edition, $40

Also:

For this release, we wanted to take the opportunity to donate to a charity that we feel passionate about: Girls On The Run. As per their website, Girls On The Run's mission is to, ”inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams." 5% of our total sales earned from Doaly's Wonder Woman print will be donated to this cause!

That's a cool fucking image.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 13th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: 2001: A Space Odyssey by KArl Fitzgerald.

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $50

If you are a Bottlebux member you can purchase the silver foil variant right now.

24" x 36" screen print on silver foil paper. Numbered edition of 125, $60

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
New James Jean timed edition:
They will be made available for 24 hours starting at 8:00 AM PDT on the day of the summer solstice, Tuesday, June 20 and ending at 7:59 AM PDT on Wednesday, June 21.

• Image size: 24″ tall × 18″ wide
  • Paper size: 27-1/4″ tall × 20-9/16″ wide
  • Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
  • Embossed chop
  • Signed and numbered by James Jean
  • Released June 20th, 2017
  • Price: $200

Also, new enamel pin:

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Rinn is gone, everybody post all the rad pins you find. Seriously.

Filthy Slug

These are nice but what are you supposed to do with pins anyway?!? Tell me filthy

Wear them on your sweet vest like you the employee of the month at Applebee's!

And Sachin is so dang good, wish she did more buyable stuff.

fallengorn

On sale tomorrow, 6/15, at Bottleneck Gallery, 12PM EST:

Seven Samurai by Juan Esteban Rodriguez
Screen print with gold metallic ink
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 120
$45

Seven Samurai Variant by Juan Esteban Rodriguez
Screen print
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 40
$55

The Great Red Shark by Joey Feldman
Fine art giclée
12 x 16 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$45
Hand-embellished edition of 25
$100

Filthy Slug

Yea seriously do you guys actually display your pins? Do you have like a glass case for figurines and pins?

Yeah, I keep them in a custom built glass case. It's all museum glass, and I installed these rad lights inside of it so it looks like the hentai statues and pins have a heavenly glow.

"Hey wife the shaun of the dead print is available and I actually got it in my cart and made it to the checkout page"

"Don't buy it we need to save money since we're moving in a week"

"OK"

20 minutes pass

"Actually buy it because its mondo and i know they're hard to get"

175x175bb.jpg

suplex

That's pretty funny, but Mondo no longer holds your cart when you to go the checkout page. So if you waited to get the go ahead from your wife, you might have whiffed anyways. That is if it sold out immediately, which I assume it did.

fallengorn

French Paper Art Club put up some Alex Ross portraits for sale: https://frenchpaperartclub.com/collections/vendors?q=Alex Ross

What's a good site for some minimalist videogame posters?

There's a gaffer who does some: http://arkotype.tictail.com/

Edit: Also, Bottleneck will be selling a Raid71 Howl's Moving Castle (as well as some Gabz TFA APs) today at 12 EST.

Secret Garden by Raid71
Screen print
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$45

Secret Garden: Japanese Title Variant by Raid71
Screen print
36 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 50
$55

Mondo exclusive version comes with an oddly proportioned (could just be the hair) unmasked head:

As a statue collector, I can honestly say that may be the worst Spider-Gwen sculpt I've seen to date. Jesus Christ. That face sculpt is downright offensive.

How much are they asking for this?

Top Bottom