• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Up now on The People's Print Shop:

kanrofloat_1024x1024.png
"Kanro" by ONEQ. 16" x 20" giclee. Numbered edition of 60, $39.95

PATRICK KLEPEK

IS

IRON FIST
LOL.

Fjordson

I really like Matthew, and wish Mondo used his talents more appropriately than with these stupid Marvel shows.
Yeah, as someone just getting into prints, I'm getting deja vu from figures / collectibles. Comic book shit everywhere that I don't care about.

I will say that my first handful of purchases have basically all been from Hero Complex Gallery. They've got some really dope non-comics stuff.

IronRinn

Today, Friday, August 18th at 2pm CT on Postersandtoys.com: Artists's copies (note, edition sizes do not indicate number of copies for sale).

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Martin Ansin. 12″ x 36″ screen print. Numbered edition of 355, $75

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Variant) by Martin Ansin. 12″ x 36″ screen print. Numbered edition of 195, $100

The Skeleton Dance (Variant) by Brandon Holt. 18″ x 24″ screen print. Numbered edition of 130, $100

IronRinn

New James Jean:

Hunting Party II is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints. Depicting all the animals in the Chinese Zodiac, Hunting Party II will be made available for 24 hours only starting 8am PDT on Monday, August 28th and ending at 7:59am on Tuesday, August 29th. More details coming soon

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale now at Mondo:

Giclee print. Printed by Static Medium. Signed by Mike Mitchell.

Available as a timed-edition for 72-hours from Tuesday (8/22) at 12PM CST through Friday (8/25) at 12PM CST.

Groot: $75
Baby Groot: $25
Rocket: $65
Set: $155

LaneDS

Maybe a dumb question, how do you clean a print? Got the Mitchell Vader today and it's like, covered in residue from the packing materials I guess. Compressed air?

IronRinn

Mondo is going to be handling NA distribution of Black Dragon Press' prints!

First u, tomorrow, August 29th, is Last Year at Marienbad by Nicolas Delort.

18" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 130 (split between US & UK), £50/$60

5pm UK time on Black Dragon, random time on Mondo

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, August 29th at 12pm PDT on Cyclops Print Works:

"Remember Who You Are (The Lion King)" by Mark Englert. 12" x 36", 11-color screen print with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 300. $65

"From Zero to Hero' by Mark Englert. 12" x 36", 11-color screen print with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 175, $65

"La Belle et la Bête" by Alex Ross. 14" x 26" lithograph. Signed and numbered edition of 250, $175

"Once There Was A Princess" by Alex Ross. 19" x 28" lithograph. Signed and numbered edition of 250, $195

Gengahrrr

I was able to snag a Lion King print before they sold out. The Hydra looks great, but the weird foreshortened Hercules made me feel better about my choice.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Have any of you guys ever bought a print off Deviantart? There's this beautiful picture that I'd like to get.

https://bayardwu.deviantart.com/art/Come-on-Jaime-print-for-sale-697761203

but I'm hesitant because I've never seen anyone talk about their quality printing and googling around doesn't bring back much aside from one Youtube video of a guy talking about it. If anyone has bought something off DA, how was the quality? Did it take long to ship?

b3b0p

With Batman The Animated Series 25th Anniversary are we expecting or has there been any hints? Would love to have a dope Batman print hanging.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
With Batman The Animated Series 25th Anniversary are we expecting or has there been any hints? Would love to have a dope Batman print hanging.

Bottleneck has a really dope one coming out--I think for NYCC!

LaneDS

Figure I might as well ask in here, since I've been striking out everywhere for (according to sent messages) over two years now.

I am in search of this dude here:
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/194007

Have tried through EB, and have tried through the Mike Mitchell fan group with no luck. Any of you have one you'd be willing to sell, or have a lead? Would be super appreciative if so!

b3b0p

Figure I might as well ask in here, since I've been striking out everywhere for (according to sent messages) over two years now.

I am in search of this dude here:
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/194007

Have tried through EB, and have tried through the Mike Mitchell fan group with no luck. Any of you have one you'd be willing to sell, or have a lead? Would be super appreciative if so!

I have good luck in the EB forums. Both the artist specific threads and for sale forum.

LaneDS

There is one for sell at EB, if you haven't seen it.
But the price...

I started to type up my story in my post, because I literally made a bitching/venting post in the Mike Mitchell fan group about it. Since you mentioned it, here's how that went:

-I'm up at 4:30 a.m. because my little dog is sick OR she knew one was going to go up and wanted to let me know by throwing up everywhere (she's very considerate). I get an EB notification, see it listed at $275 which is still steep but I message the guy right away saying I'd like to buy it. No response to my message, bummer.
-Next day, I see the price is raised to $350. My better half messages him saying she wants it. No response.
-Day after that, it's listed at $500 and we're firmly in fuck that guy mode. I complain to the Mike Mitchell fans about how I think it's kind of shitty to run an EB listing like an auction when there are legit avenues to auction these things off. Totally aware of fair market value for prints, I've done this enough years to be well-versed in that kind of thing, but I get bummed when people conduct themselves like that. Fun sidenote: my lady noticed when she messaged him that she had a message chain with the guy from two years ago for the same print. He did respond that time (said he had two even!), and when she said "I'll take it!" he stopped responding again. Cool!

So yeah, kind of miffed over that one. I just want a stupid, battle-ready coffee man adorning my walls or desk.

IronRinn

15% on Andy Kehoe's store until 9/30. Use code PRISMATIC15.

Edit: LaneDS I'm sure you saw that there's two for sale on EB, right? No luck with the other dude?

Top Bottom