• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
1nvhfF7.png

Awkhwjw.gif

I made the list.

973e9b6b8b.gif

botty

Banned
This piece of shit OT was doomed from the moment SoulScribe called Ariana a Bimbo.

I think Floridian's OT should be a fresh start for poop gaf. I think I'll post more to punish touchdown and pariah. and lona lewis.
FtMbi7z.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This piece of shit OT was doomed from the moment SoulScribe called Ariana a Bimbo.

I think Floridian's OT should be a fresh start for poop gaf. I think I'll post more to punish touchdown and pariah. and lona lewis.
FtMbi7z.gif

Bimbo coconut cookies were the shit tho.
91nRY3apQpL._SX522_.jpg

pop-gaf sistren

Your lazy flop faves aren't going to release new music just because you spammed quickly enough to reach OT-12.

Plus, Leona already released her new album I Am still $3.99 on Google Play/Grindr, so there's plenty to bop to.

your desperation and thirst are real

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
pop-gaf sistren

Your lazy flop faves aren't going to release new music just because you spammed quickly enough to reach OT-12.

Plus, Leona already released her new album I Am still $3.99 on Google Play/Grindr, so there's plenty to bop to.

Is that the album that only did 9k on her first week even with the grindr discount?
a601fe02ea.gif

;)

Aguila

#ICONIC
pop-gaf sistren

HGMy0TT.gif
HGMy0TT.gif
HGMy0TT.gif

Nasser

Before the new OT, just a quick reminder that Britney Spears is one of the most iconic pop stars of all time. Thank you and have a good day

vma-britney-spears_24.jpg

Flames so hot that they turn blue
Palms reflecting in your eyes, like an endless summer
That's the way I feel for you
If time stood still, I'd take this moment
Make it last forever

Your halo's full of fire
I'm rising up, rising up
My hot love's full of fire
Love's full of fire
La, ah

Baby, if you wanna leave