• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't bop to Charlie Putho's collab with Selena "We Don't Talk Anymore"
jMoHiXb.gif

although i will say that I have never referred to him as "attractive" like the good sis You Know Nothing did.
jMoHiXb.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
"Bad mistakes and good intentions"
Ain't what they're saying about us in the papers
Fast forward? No, can't change the station
If it's 7 years, then 7 years I'm waiting for you

Cause where I'm from, it all goes wrong
It's not like on the television
The darkest days don't fade away
Can't turn it off like television
They laugh and they wave behind the glass
They're there to stay
But our script, it don't fit
You know the bad guy always pays
And I'm alone, there's no one home
So I turn on my television
*Insert Banshee Scream*
giphy.gif

Frodo

Wow I was just looking at my CRJ scrobbles: from E.MO.TION (633) and E.MO.TION Side B (290). I don't know that I know any songs other than Call Me Maybe from her first album. Is it worth a listen?

To be fair, I only know what she released after E.MO.TION. Apart from Call me Maybe, of course.

My count so far is E.MO.TION: 513 plays.
E.MO.TION SIDE B: 684 plays

lXJNMwm.gif

Vazduh

It's finally happening! New Katy [hopefully] this Friday!!

It's been like over a month since she released the snippet of this song, and I've been dying to hear the full thing. So glad she's going with it for the next single.

Yaaaaaasssssssssss, here for the mess.

Also, it's a solid recipe tbh. I'd only add some vanilla sugar/extract, or even maybe some rum to the filling.

Frodo, listen to the good sis' - KISS is good if you enjoyed E.MO.TION albums.

So you enjoyed it, then? Told you it was good!

ptPt6FC.gif

Phreaker

It's finally happening! New Katy [hopefully] this Friday!!

It's been like over a month since she released the snippet of this song, and I've been dying to hear the full thing. So glad she's going with it for the next single.

Oh, that protest sounding song? I'm here for it!

So you enjoyed it, then? Told you it was good!

ptPt6FC.gif

Yes!!! I knew you wouldn't steer me wrong. I think I like Curiosity, Tonight I'm Getting Over You, and Drive best. It's kind of weird to go back and listen to an album you've never heard for an artist you've scrobbled a 1,000 times in two years.

The dynamic they have there is pretty strong and it looks like they are having a great time. Also Charli seems to be taking CupcakKe to a few more gigs so its nice to see her supporting new talent.

I actually quite like cupcake, I think she is actually good spirited as well which is nice imo.
listened to some of her songs and thinking she has something there

ptPt6FC.gif

Puth is too close to Pouth for comfort. I'm not okay with that.

KARD needs to try for a new sound next. I will let this slide as part of their predebut trilogy, though.

Vazra

Where's The Flop?

I wonder how they did that.

Someone went through the work to remove her from all Fifth Harmony songs and leave the 4 girls so I guess someone took the time to remove all the girls except Camilizard and considering Lauren does back up vocals to a lot of the stuff she does it basically takes what covers a lot of the crappy things Camilizard does.

Vazra

I had no idea someone removed ha from all their songs. That's hysterical.

Its hilarious because her parts basically go to instrumental and some songs can have long instrumental breaks because of it. Still they proved on that Work From Home performance they can do well and actually was perhaps one of their best performances even if they were constantly running out of breath and off key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom