• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Not gonna lie, I am a little curious about Azealia's latest.

kdY7sZQ.gif

Decarabia

Perched for the trolling fight she'll try and start on Twitter Facebook Instagram Snapchat Tumblr MySpace Club Penguin Habbo to promote it tbh

kdY7sZQ.gif

I like Bon Apetit. It satisfies the craving I've had for trashy late Aughts pussy hip-hop that takes up too much room in my iTunes library. Speaking of, I need Keri Hilson to come back and deliver a sequel to The Way You Love Me 👏🏼

I don't really care for Carry My Bag to the Hilton, but the good sis gave us the ultimate SLAY that is Break the Ice, so for that I am grateful.

giphy.gif

Welcum bacK sis!

giphy.gif

Welcome back, Garrett!

giphy.gif
thanks sis
fPdcfrW.gif

Little Mons†er;237037560 said:
Welcum back Garrett!

Just in time for the ARMS Direct slayage

97oOvGd.gif
LMAO i actually have that pre-ordered... a mess tbh!
did I hear right? Garrett is back?

d3ZwwiE.gif

that helps brighten this dismal morning/afternoon thanks to that new sonic forces trailer

0r2swsQ.gif
thanks <3 it looks dire, but as vazra said i am ready for the fanfic
Welcum bacK sis!

giphy.gif
thanks sis
p1BKnc9.gif

DOWN

Banned
Same way Gaga's last two solo albums bombed and somehow landed her acting gigs in hit shows and fashion campaigns and Oscar nominated film music and the God damn super bowl and movies

I like Gaga but dang does it seem like she screwed up her music career into somehow falling upward. These are plastered all along the highway despite her most recent accomplishment being The Cure which peaked at 39 on the charts

lady_gaga_tiffany_co_campaign.jpg

lady_gaga_tiffany_co_campaign2.jpg

The ad https://youtu.be/tGuNdkyvfSc

DOWN

Banned
Did ABC not see what happened to The X Factor? A pop princess or a few won't save these basic singing contests

Nonetheless, it was all worth it for Britney gif

Yado

Not sure if this is a good move for Katy. Hopefully she can win people over because it seems like she's had a lot of negative press lately.

Zutroy

I think Miley seems like a legit nice person who would be easy to get along with. I look forward to hearing her new album and think her dead pets album had a lot of risk and merit to it - I look forward to hearing her new album.

I also think Britney needs to release a third single otherwise she's wasted an era that was good if not commercially huge. I also want xtina to hurry up and release something new. I look forward to hearing what sound she'll go for!

I think Miley seems like a legit nice person who would be easy to get along with. I look forward to hearing her new album and think her dead pets album had a lot of risk and merit to it - I look forward to hearing her new album.

I also think Britney needs to release a third single otherwise she's wasted an era that was good if not commercially huge. I also want xtina to hurry up and release something new. I look forward to hearing what sound she'll go for!

The era has come and gone at this point, I highly doubt there will be a third single.

Same way Gaga's last two solo albums bombed and somehow landed her acting gigs in hit shows and fashion campaigns and Oscar nominated film music and the God damn super bowl and movies

I like Gaga but dang does it seem like she screwed up her music career into somehow falling upward. These are plastered all along the highway despite her most recent accomplishment being The Cure which peaked at 39 on the charts

lady_gaga_tiffany_co_campaign.jpg

lady_gaga_tiffany_co_campaign2.jpg

The ad https://youtu.be/tGuNdkyvfSc

She's greater than the sum of her parts at this point. She gets bigger gigs than Rihanna despite the latter pretty much running the charts for a decade now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mark Ronson separates from his wife. The Gaga curse is real. Let us remember another victim of the curse PWR BTTM.
dc7e4a292c.gif

Koodo

Banned
Gaga gets "bigger gigs" (she doesn't really) than Rihanna through a concerted effort by Interscope to maybe-hopefully achieve a tenth of the success she previously had. Nothing is organically acquired by a measure of actual demand, in contrast to Rihanna seemingly being begged to feature in or lead whatever venture of her own choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom