• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Wannabe
Overload
Sound of the Underground

3 incredible girl group debut singles, which would you say is the best?

(I was gonna include All Saints, but 'I Know Where It's At' is their debut, not 'Never Ever'. It's cute but girl bye.)

Overload is the best by far, but Wannabe is more iconic.

yMFc9Qj.gif

Nothing wrong with I Know Where It's At!

Also, surprised The Flop hasn't posted Miss Movin' On yet.

DOWN

Banned
Thats the lets do a sexy look before breaking up early 2000s look.
It screams "we want solos" tbh As if they got their own shot of each person and then were photoshopped into one pic to see who could serve the best Beyoncé solo breakout. The one who voted for Trump looks good but Normani and Lauren look top notch

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
New Lorde music this Friday. Remember to stream Dua Lipa and purchase Tekken 7 this Friday on PS4 and PC. Oh right, there is an Xbox version if anyone still uses Microsoft.

B-Dex

New Lorde music this Friday. Remember to stream Dua Lipa and purchase Tekken 7 this Friday on PS4 and PC. Oh right, there is an Xbox version if anyone still uses Microsoft.

I am tempted. Is Miguel still in it?

WaiT your avatar. Purchase confirmed.

Vazduh

HLXQen8l.png

Now that I have your attention, this week's playlists are now live. Thanks to your input (and taking the bait) this time, there we have 2 different playlists: the main one, and one exclusively dealing in remixes. The latter is only on Youtube, since a lot were missing from Spotify. Also, it has so many Mariah remixes, I'm starting to wonder if a certain someone has hacked the poll... In any case, enjoy :)

Spotify Playlist
Youtube Playlist

Remix Playlist

Full Song List

Vote here!

Quoting.

rhandino

Banned
new Lorde this week too?

God, the amount of good music that is going to be unleashed in the next months~

Idon'tknowher.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

Phreaker

Oh..... oh my god "Strangers" by Hagsey is a fucking bop

i'm... shook at this lesbian bop
Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif

It's so good. I'm hooked on it and that chick from 5th hews sounds really good on it too! Who would have thought?

Have you listed to Eyes Closed?

Now if I keep my eyes closed, he looks just like you
But he'll never stay, they never do
Now if I keep my eyes closed, he feels just like you
But you've been replaced
I'm face to face with someone new

Would've gave it all for you, cared for you
So tell me where I went wrong
Would've gave it all for you, cared for you
(My lover, my liar)
Would've traded all for you, there for you
So tell me how to move on
Would've traded all for you, cared for you
(My lover, my liar)

giphy.gif

Halsey to save 2017!

Some of the answers in the new poll #rip

Oh my. #rip ;)

Lmao why would some put their cooking skills as a worst trait? Cooking is sexy

rainha.gif

Also lol at that poll result saying 'everyone calls me mummy' or something like thaT

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Wow:

-97% on rottentomatoes.

-The Marvel stans are fuming.

-Lebanon is fuming.

Wonder Woman came.

Bp8Y3rX.gif

Yado

Little Mons†er;238616271 said:
Lmao why would some put their cooking skills as a worst trait? Cooking is sexy

Also lol at that poll result saying 'everyone calls me mummy' or something like thaT

Not all cooking is good cooking

Brhoom

Banned
DONT FUCKING MAKE ME WAIT OUTSIDE OF YOUR GYM LIKE TWO HOURS AND THEN PRETEND THAT IM GOING TO BE OKAY WITH YOU FINGERING ME WITH YOUR CHEETOH SMELLING FINGERS. Also, you had a Fire Emblem poster on your walls with one of those probably underage characters. My advice would be: Stop taking steroids if you want to stop me from mistaking your dick for a fried shrimp. Never dating a GAF member again.

4937de5d94.gif

For starters, that disgustingly homosexual scenario occurs after a gym session so, you know, I've never actually been to a gym in my life. Second, I'm too lazy to decorate my room. Not to mention that if I WERE to have a poster in my room it would be a Lana Del Rey one, not a FE: Awakening or Fates one.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and give the Echoes grinding DLC a few more runs to get King Gray to level 20.
v7cpuWy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom