• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

My heart beats like a drum when I hear you [c u m]

o2ITPct.gif

ot: Demon's Cool For The Summer, Give Your Heart a Break and Body S(l)ay justify her entire career tbh. The rest... eh.

edit: Maybe Heart Attack, too.

WonderzL

Banned
They stalk ATRL...
It's not ATLR, tbh. Gretchen is the most usable gif person in Brazil. There is one for every situation, Brazilian queers are known for her gifs. Katy is just exploring her Brazilian fanbase because she is desperate.

Y8MQapo.gif

Let Katrina use a bit of charisma and talenT

BDJ4GS5.gif

WonderzL

Banned
k7qjXFl.gif

"Actually it was Katy herself that directed the video, she was always producing and directing, even from Los Angeles; she asked the Universal staff to do what she wanted, we did that and sent it to her for her approval. She asked me to shake my ass and to always sing that 'swish swish bish' part, and that I had to be myself. She insisted for me to be myself, she wanted me to be the Gretchen that Brazil loves." Roughly translated from source.

BDJ4GS5.gif
BDJ4GS5.gif
BDJ4GS5.gif

GIRLS I'M NOT READY FOR THIS MESS

sZ7GaNH.gif

rhandino

Banned
She changed her mind when she got nominated for a Grammy. And yes, Cool For The Summer and Body Say are some of her best songs tbh.

Anyway.. the Swish Swish lyric video features none other than Gretchen herself :RIP:

k7qjXFl.gif

asldjjsdaha

sZ7GaNH.gif
k7qjXFl.gif

"Actually it was Katy herself that directed the video, she was always producing and directing, even from Los Angeles; she asked the Universal staff to do what she wanted, we did that and sent it to her for her approval. She asked me to shake my ass and to always sing that 'swish swish bish' part, and that I had to be myself. She insisted for me to be myself, she wanted me to be the Gretchen that Brazil loves." Roughly translated from source.

BDJ4GS5.gif
BDJ4GS5.gif
BDJ4GS5.gif

sZ7GaNH.gif

sdla;sjkdlk;asjd;laskdjas;dkla

tenor.gif

Vazduh

What happened to Paris' new album? It'sbeen84years.gif

Forgot to reply to this. Seems like she's still a part of Cash Money Records, but since the singles flopped, it's probably postponed indefinitely. She should just rehire Kara DioGuardi and Scott Storch tbh

k7qjXFl.gif

BDJ4GS5.gif
BDJ4GS5.gif
BDJ4GS5.gif

sZ7GaNH.gif

Sksjdkdksksksksks

I CANNOT WAIT!

sZ7GaNH.gif

mantidor

My Facebook was going crazy so I had to check with pop GAF.

Gretchen's domination is complete, I should have taken a picture with her when I had the chance.

royalan

Iggy and Banks collaborating? After all this bullshit?

I don't know who this is a bigger L for....

Wait, I do. Azealia Banks. Gurl, you talked all this shit, and now you want to come begging for a career-saver? #BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom