• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionX

Hey everyone just popping in here to say FFXV is a garbage game, a waste of time, and a fucking failure of a game. Thanks.

The fact that it brought us "Slay by me" and "Too much Flo is never enough" completely invalidates this statement.

689cb9733c.gif

Bladenic

Hey everyone just popping in here to say FFXV is a garbage game, a waste of time, and a fucking failure of a game. Thanks.

The way Tales of Berseria was better in every single meaningful way (ie not graphics and music), SE must be shook.

689cb9733c.gif

I had like 15 hours when I was in Altissia lol. I beat the game in 20 hours on normal, I hated the last like 7 hours of that. Just slog after slog of garbage game design and shit storytelling.

That being said, the soundtrack is amazing. Broken Bonds, Sunset Waltz, and Omnis Lacrima are all an EXPERIENCE.

I remember people tried coming for me when I said it was a 20 hour game when it came to story content. Mess.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The way Tales of Berseria was better in every single meaningful way (ie not graphics and music), SE must be shook.

689cb9733c.gif

And that probably with less than a quarter of the budget that was spent on FFXV. The thing I give FF15 besides the visuals is the OST over Tales of Berseria.
I feel bad that I remember more music of 13 ost than 15 tho
nRVcWEe.gif

Vazra

Little Mons†er;231538163 said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 cumming to show the lessers how to make an RPG

689cb9733c.gif

Not with that basic 1,2,3 combo. Simple and Clean remix will slay for sure tho
689cb9733c.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Speaking of underrated JRPGs I have been playing Radian Historia for the DS and is better than any of those big budget games you all are talking about

Mau ®

I swear it felt like I wondered on gaming side for a moment in here with all this game talk.

Must be because I'm high.

Vazra

Mau ®;231541425 said:
I swear it felt like I wondered on gaming side for a moment in here with all this game talk.

Must be because I'm high.
Now go in my pms with pics xoxo

rhandino

Banned
Full disclosure.

I didnt put Cheerleader in there because I was boping hard to Chained to the Rythm.

689cb9733c.gif

But I am pleased to know that people still remembers the Song of the Summer 2016. Slay a bit

well... it really is trash... but tbh I don't blame brit for using another singer for her curated mixtape. She needed vocal rest after singing happy birthday live on x factor

giphy.gif

Vazra

Number 1 Angel EP by Charli XCX drops on March 10
Confirmed Tracks so far:
Roll With Me
Dreamer (feat. Starrah & RAYE)
Blame It On You
Pull Up (feat. MØ)
Lipgloss (feat. CupcakKe)

Blessed month

Confirmed Tracks so far:
Roll With Me
Blame It On You
Pull Up (feat. MØ)

Blessed month
Shame it's no longer a free mixtape, but that's what happens when you're signed to a major label but you want to pull independent moves.

Confirmed Tracks so far:
Roll With Me
Blame It On You
Pull Up (feat. MØ)

Blessed month
i'm so here for roll with me but lipgloss will be trash based on that snippet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom