• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
You really think they'll accept you after your draggings?

They dont have a choice really i still support and buy all of her music #cries

dragging isnt stanning

xtina1.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
One of the many flawless songs by Mother Perrysa.

rukland

Really digging the plug.dj channel. Getting me exposed to tons of stuff. Plus I can jump in from time to time and force NIN on people.

Kyon

Banned
Oh the thread already flopped? Imagine the very thing gaf calls a FLOP(Vita) having twice the amount of threads we got.

I blame all of you
xtina1.gif

Kyon

Banned
Chibiusa was the absolute worst character. The undeniable Scrappy Doo of the show.

Actually the anime made her a scrappy doo. In the manga her pink sugar heart attack isnt blinking lights, it does pretty substantial damage. She also has a new transformation too

I hate Bruises...

...but I'm starting to love Don't Wake Me Up.

Conflicting emotions...so confused!

we hate PERRA but we like her music, you can hate an artist and like their songs

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
POP-GAF still got dat promo. Maybe new faces will appear!

I actually don't understand why they don't keep it there for the first 5 pages. A lot of users don't even post in the OT Community section, so keeping it in the OT will definitely attract fresh meat.

Bladenic

Actually the anime made her a scrappy doo. In the manga her pink sugar heart attack isnt blinking lights, it does pretty substantial damage. She also has a new transformation too

Sorry, don't care about the manga. Chibiusa remains the character that borderline ruined the show. You are now the Chibiusa of POPGAF. We must do something about this...

Sailor-Venus-Crescent-Beam-sailor-moon-24817980-360-276.gif

Kyon

Banned
Sorry, don't care about the manga. Chibiusa remains the character that borderline ruined the show. You are now the Chibiusa of POPGAF. We must do something about this...

Im the Chibiusa of the XTINA army hun.

In terms of being a STAN and other things NOTED I am the KWEEN SERENITY of Pop Gaf.
Was i NOT the one TOPPING the POST CHARTS in the last thread? Do i NOT go HARDER than all of you when it comes to my QUEENS? I think not. Remain SEATED. LESSOR

ih5gFPKs30kkZ.gif

Bladenic

Im the Chibiusa of the XTINA army hun.

In terms of being a STAN and other things NOTED I am the KWEEN SERENITY of Pop Gaf.
Was i NOT the one TOPPING the POST CHARTS in the last thread? Do i NOT go HARDER than all of you when it comes to my QUEENS? I think not. Remain SEATED. LESSOR

ih5gFPKs30kkZ.gif

Gurl plz. Besides Serenity was a useless waif who did nothing but cry about that one guy who's name nobody cares about.

tumblr_lnb1ufv3DO1qdtr39.gif

Bladenic

Pixie Lott lovin?
Here for THAT

xtina1.gif

EDIT: Oh HUN Lol that's the reason SM was brought up recently :)

Kiss the Stars is so awful but catchy.

AND OMG i cant wait we need an official thread it will be so glorious, HD new animations, new transformations, new powers, new monsters icant icant icant it'll be like reliving my childhood except new and updated.

Kyon

Banned
Gaga loves doing that for some reason. A bit RUDE but I'm here for it. I'm glad monsters ACKNOWLEDGE that she does this tho.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga loves doing that for some reason. A bit RUDE but I'm here for it. I'm glad monsters ACKNOWLEDGE that she does this tho.

‏@TaraSavelo

@ladygaga:last minute surprise!In few hrs were going to debut FAME,fragrance campaign ad shot by STEVEN KLEIN:sorry gwen,ur moment is over

@ladygaga

@tarasavelo HONESTLY YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. do you have to call me out on everything!!!!!

yeah she is a troll and knows it

but she already gave some promo to No Doubt

@ladygaga

@nodoubt single "Settle Down" is out. I just bought it! Go get it its so good! Band formed the year i was born! 1986 baby.

@gwenstefani

@ladygaga wow gaga muffin thanks for the shout out that's big! Kiss from one Stefani to another! Gx

@ladygaga

@gwenstefani i love watching you guys light up the charts. I'm feeling nostalgic today because of this.

rukland

The thread could always use more Katy Perry stans.

I am sure if I let my daughter in on GAF she would full that role. But yeah thats not going to happen anytime soon.

As for me, dunno where I stand on being a stan for anyone quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom