• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

They've posted plenty of lies as well.

Not saying IT COULDNT be true, as reports of a new song surfaced days ago.

....ew....ew ew ew ew!

Could this be what she was talking about in THIS TWEET from the other day???

BLksL.png

Eaz2g.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not people believing MTO lies, then trying to use Tweets to correspond to lies.

Like really? I know certain people are bothered by her success, but making shit up? #poordat

Like really? I know certain people are bothered by her success, but making shit up? #poordat
You act like it hasn't already happened outside of the studio. Rihanus' self-destructive streak isn't exactly an earth-shattering revelation.

I say let her do what she wants. Lifetime is going to need some material for movies five years or so from now anyway.

(´ー`)┌

DMeisterJ

Banned
You act like it hasn't already happened outside of the studio. Rihanus' self-destructive streak isn't exactly an earth-shattering revelation.

I say let her do what she wants. Lifetime is going to need some material for movies five years or so from now anyway.

(´ー`)┌

I know she's messy, but like, people just take tweets and make them mean things that they don't mean. Did she have sex with Bruises in the booth? Maybe. I don't really care either way, but what I do care about is the slander that goes on based off of Twitter. Manufacturing stories and drama over tweets is so basic.

I'm here for the lifetime movie though. Wonder who they would get to play Rih tho.

royalan

Like, why are you so pressed tho?

I'm not making shit up. I SPECULATED. Could this be what tweet was about???

Damn, and I thought I was the uptight stan, tbh...

DMeisterJ

Banned
Like, why are you so pressed tho?

I'm not making shit up. I SPECULATED. Could this be what tweet was about???

Damn, and I thought I was the uptight stan, tbh...

I'm not uptight, I'm as loose as Rih's pussy.

I'm just telling the truth. Posting tweets to try to correspond to a timeline posted by MTO of all websites is reaching. Whether I'm a stan or not, that previous statement is still 100% true.

You have been TRYING to come for her since the great Xtina dragging, and you're grasping for straws

royalan

I'm not uptight, I'm as loose as Rih's pussy.

I'm just telling the truth. Posting tweets to try to correspond to a timeline posted by MTO of all websites is reaching. Whether I'm a stan or not, that previous statement is still 100% true.

Reaching for what, tho?

It's just speculation. Calm down. She tweeted that around the same time this MTO story alleges she was boinking Chris Brown in the studio. Nobody's saying this makes the rumor true, but it's damn sure a gross funny coincidence.

Talk about extra virgin olive PRESSED.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Reaching for what, tho?

It's just speculation. Calm down. She tweeted that around the same time this MTO story alleges she was boinking Chris Brown in the studio. Nobody's saying this makes the rumor true, but it's damn sure a gross funny coincidence.

Talk about extra virgin olive PRESSED.

I'm 100% calm.

You seem to be the one racing to the keyboard to manufacture made up timelines and throw shade. I think you're projecting all your anger onto me, tbh.

royalan

I'm 100% calm.

You seem to be the one racing to the keyboard to manufacture made up timelines and throw shade. I think you're projecting all your anger onto me, tbh.

I'm failing to see when I threw shade. I'm also really failing to see your point right now. I'm not even the person who posted this story in the thread, OR even the first to respond to it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm failing to see when I threw shade. I'm also really failing to see your point right now. I'm not even the person who posted this story in the thread, OR even the first to respond to it.

My point is the moment you saw the story that MTO posted, you came running with your keyboard pulling up Print Screens of Twitter messages from Rih to correspond to some rumor. You seem quite bothered by everything she does.

Now sistren its best you let it all out now. We don't want OT3 to start messy right away, do we?

OT 3 is going to be messy.

royalan

My point is the moment you saw the story that MTO posted, you came running with your keyboard pulling up Print Screens of Twitter messages from Rih to correspond to some rumor. You seem quite bothered by everything she does.

OT 3 is going to be messy.

o1BU1.gif

Sis, if you're gonna come for me you need to get your receipts in order.

Wasn't I just saying a few pages ago (AND in the DJ room, ITZ can verify these receipts) that #Diamonds finally won me over? But I'm so bothered...

I think Rihanna is Ratchet as hell (sometimes beyond redemption), but she's not on my HATE list.

Koodo posted that story in the thread, and while others were actually going in on Rih, all I said was, in defense of MTO, is that they often do post true tea - ESPECIALLY true urban tea. I didn't say n'an diddly squat about Rihanna, until ITZ mentioned that it's true that she WAS in the studio recently...which is when I remembered that tweet...which I saw because I follow Rihanna on twitter.

But no.

You don't go in on the heauxs who were actually shading Rihanna. You come for me. You all up on MY ass like my best friend's father.

So that really only leaves one conclusion.

Survey Says!

irTQAl7Ocx7Ca.gif

o1BU1.gif

Wasn't I just saying a few pages ago (AND in the DJ thread, ITZ can verify these receipts) that #Diamonds finally won me over? But I'm so bothered...

I think Rihanna is Ratchet as hell (sometimes beyond redemption), but she's not on my HATE list.

Koodo posted that story in the thread, and while others were actually going in on Rih, all I said was, in defense of MTO, is that they often do post true tea - ESPECIALLY true urban tea. I didn't say n'an diddly squat about Rihanna, until ITZ mentioned that it's true that she WAS in the studio recently...which is when I remembered that tweet...which I saw because I follow Rihanna on twitter.

But no.

You don't go in on the heauxs who were actually shading Rihanna. You come for me. You all up on MY ass like my best friend's father.

Survey Says!

irTQAl7Ocx7Ca.gif
Wait.

You all up on MY ass like my best friend's father.
DILF chronicles?

tumblr_m8pdajqQxg1qbw224.gif

botty

Banned
o1BU1.gif

Wasn't I just saying a few pages ago (AND in the DJ room, ITZ can verify these receipts) that #Diamonds finally won me over? But I'm so bothered...

But no.

Survey Says!

irTQAl7Ocx7Ca.gif

iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

I may not have made Top 10, or even Top 15, but I have certainly left my mark.

All you gerls may have had a fleeting catchphrase or two, but who else but SLAYONA coined two (2) POPGAF memes that have endured to this very day?

You lessors better bow before the QUEEN

iblQh9xBnyur8z.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom