• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Azealia Banks - "Count Contessa"
From her 2nd album 'Fantasea II: The Second Wave'
azealia-banks-gaga.jpg

Out tomorrow:

8 AM - PST
11 AM - EST
4 PM - UK

Not this hefa trying to pretend like she's put out albums.

Trigger

Cackling.

Azealia is releasing a song from her second mixtape album before the first album has dropped? Wat

EDIT- Beaten

All is right in the world again.

Also. Was going to close Brit predictions, but since thread was closed I am giving people till tomorrow night to throw out their final numbers.

w9PaE9w.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
@AZEALIABANKS: "COUNT CONTESSA" is out tomorrow.
@AZEALIABANKS: It's a song about a woman with with a man's physical strength. Like, literally. Hahaaa
@AZEALIABANKS: Count Contessa was a **** who won the fist fight with Muscle Mike.

Lyrics
AND IF I SHALL SELECT YA, MUSCLE MIKE CANT DETECT THE STORM! YUP BOO, IM OUT TO GET YA ...MUSCLE MIKE CAN'T PROTECT YA!!!!!

TadkV.gif

Nope. I've never been to a concert before. I want to see her live one day, though. Seeing her and Gaga in concert would let me be able to die a happy man, lol.
I saw Kelly on the Stronger tour the week in between the National Anthem at the Superbowl and the Grammys. And Stronger was #1 on the Hot 100 then. It was like a pilgrimage to Mecca, that holy week.
ibw5kao1NiSmAJ.gif

I saw Kelly on the Stronger tour the week in between the National Anthem at the Superbowl and the Grammys. And Stronger was #1 on the Hot 100 then. It was like a pilgrimage to Mecca, that holy week.
ibw5kao1NiSmAJ.gif
Jealous. I hear that she is such a joy to watch live. One day I will be blessed with watching her holiness perform live. I'm sure it will be an experience that will be unmatched.

I'm now sporting Kellgend. Bow down and get Wrapped In Red ya'll!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
P!nk Named Billboard Woman of the Year
Raise your glass for P!nk. The pop singer will accept the Woman of the Year Award at the 2013 Billboard Women in Music event on Dec. 10 in New York City.

The distinction will cap off an exciting year for the woman born Alecia Moore, who scored her fourth No. 1 single on the Hot 100 earlier this year with "Just Give Me a Reason," a duet with Fun.'s Nate Ruess.

"I was absolutely shocked and surprised to hear that Billboard named me Woman of the Year," P!nk said of the honor. "It's been an incredible year and I feel so grateful to radio for sticking by me, and to the fans and friends and all of the incredible talent that I was fortunate enough to work with for this album."
Source

Better work b*tches.

Kyon

Banned
Hmmm BB seems to have made a typo in that title

Britney Spears ‏@britneyspears3minVer traducción
I am truly overwhelmed and so grateful for all of your support. The Britney Army is amazing. I may have teared up a little.... I <3 you.

Awww she really likes this song. I REALLY hope she likes it enough to go IN hard and TRY to WORK i cant stress this enough ;_;

botty

Banned
After listening to HAIM's album, I have a better understanding of what "Real Music" means. I suppose I'll fully understand once Xtina's next album comes out.

cory64

I'm not sure it was the best idea to put 3 already released tracks right up front.
Body Music was better at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom