• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Hahahahaha i almost never post in here but try and follow, yall are just too fast to keep up with. But POPGAF has to be my favorite thread on Gaf. Im too afraid to say who i stan for and who i dont lest I get cast out.

don't be afraid of these weak simp beta bitches.

ie9ruKQDq3fXh.gif

Trigger

How? Did you wait to take gen ed courses til the end or something?

I guess I did work my ass off the first two years to give myself the freedom of easing up my junior and especially senior.

I've already done most of my gen ed stuff. I just don't find my higher level courses to be as easy. Lots of papers to write and research to do. Lord help me once I start in graduate school and have to juggle a job too.

I know I already said goodbye but I can't sleep so I checked PopGAF again and I keep getting ads for a particular type of daytime emulating lightbulb called "solatube" and I get SO excited when I see those ads because I keep thinking they are Solange promo but then my dreams shatter when I realize that Solange has no hope of ever having the promotional budget of a local mom and pop lightbulb manufacturer.

Don't forget Marius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom