• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
I've always wanted our Latina Sistren to start posting more Latin Pop in the thread. I love Latin music, but outside of the obvious names I never know where to start. I've always thought this would be an offensive request tho. >_>....

Because when that happens then we all start speaking Spanish and DEATHmei stops the slayage before it starts

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've always wanted our Latina Sistren to start posting more Latin Pop in the thread. I love Latin music, but outside of the obvious names I never know where to start. I've always thought this would be an offensive request tho. >_>....
When I get on my laptop laterI'll hook you up. Look up OlgaTañon , Melina Leon, Ednita Nazario, and Giselle.

If only y'all knew what I was listening to rn
swwBo.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Persona 3 is a glorified dating simulator combined with a very neutered form of the Sims with bits and pieces of turn based RPG thrown in

presumably, Persona 4 is more of the same
P4 is worst. Lots of kawaii tsundere waifus.

botty

Banned
Don't forget to buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix on black friday. It will be the sale of the year.

ijM0lRMUCKV0f.gif

That is if you want a good rpg this holiday season.

i5iIxkQwE2Fnk.gif

royalan

Claiming that Christina's performance "failed to make a splash" when that performance sent the song to the top of the iTunes charts.

No wonder Rolling Flop is quickly losing relevance.

Satch

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom