• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The public and reality agrees with you.

I am sure our Monsters will have some choice words for you though.

I have my flame shields ready. I have weird tastes when it comes to pop music. I remember get a lot of flack (at least for a newbie) for stating that I thought B'Day was Beyonce's worst album with Sasha Fierce and 4 being her best.

I didn't lie tho.

Aguila

#ICONIC
kpop is boppable but is it racist to say they all look exactly the fucking same?

Not really. We lose the ability to distinguish foreign faces as babies. At one point, your brain is even able to tell the difference between the faces of different monkeys but we lose the ability due to synaptic pruning.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Kylie actually has a pretty great voice. I didn't realize it from the random stuff people were playing in Plug, since I'd never really listened to her discography, but I found this pretty eye-opening. It's a light production, but still solid.

educate them. she's very breathy but she usually picks songs that work for her and when you hear her sing your disco needs you live and she hits that top note at the end it's like 'oh she's actually a decent singer'. she's obviously worked on it a lot since she started.

Kyon

Banned
I have my flame shields ready. I have weird tastes when it comes to pop music. I remember get a lot of flack (at least for a newbie) for stating that I thought B'Day was Beyonce's worst album with Sasha Fierce and 4 being her best.

I didn't lie tho.

You did lie but that's soooo last OT

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
i mostly am exclusively KPOP nowadays tbh. There's been more innovation and quality there than western music for the past 3 years now

Mostly agRih with this. Production-wise, kpop is LIFE-GIVING. I would faint if Shinsadong Tiger started crossing over into other countries' pop.

Mau ®;91333441 said:
Also
I often play with the idea of sending nudes to Roy. I don't know why I do that but ONE DAY I will do it.

Oh, confessions?
I've sent them to Roy. And Rob.

Satch

Banned
kpop is actually really good

ive been listening to KARA and Girls Generation and a few others

i think KARA makes better music but Girls Generation is the iconic group

Omfg. I saw this the other day on my dash.

I chokedT.

Mostly agRih with this. Production-wise, kpop is LIFE-GIVING. I would faint if Shinsadong Tiger started crossing over into other countries' pop.

Oh, confessions?
I've sent them to Roy. And Rob.

THIS THREAD IS TEWWWW MUCH
And yeah, K-Pop has some generally good production. YG tries (and sometimes fails) for a more "Western" sound out of all of them.

royalan

I've always wanted our Latina Sistren to start posting more Latin Pop in the thread. I love Latin music, but outside of the obvious names I never know where to start. I've always thought this would be an offensive request tho. >_>....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom