• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I don't like pop music that much anymore. It all started when I stopped being gay and then I started to listen to a lot of other stuff and then of all of a sudden I stopped liking Britney and now I deleted all her stuff from my iPhone and I feel like a part of me has died but I feel numb to it all. Now I mostly listen to bland,dull rock, a lot of hip hop, EDM stuff and Rih & TayLORD. I browse GAF-HOP more than POPGAF but I never post there because they shade Queen Drake. I'm a mess right now and the girl i was going out with me dumped me because I went out with her best friend but I love each and everyone of you and I hope ya'll still love me

Stefan™;91330885 said:
Oh, who is this then? I had always assumed it was you:

QQXIk.png

kii

Oh yes, that is me. The pic just didn't show up for some reason lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think Beyoncé can come across as kind of haughty and I don't think I would get on with her.

I think I would get on even worse with Lady Gaga tho.
Mau ®;91332010 said:
I don't like pop music that much anymore. It all started when I stopped being gay and then I started to listen to a lot of other stuff and then of all of a sudden I stopped liking Britney and now I deleted all her stuff from my iPhone and I feel like a part of me has died but I feel numb to it all. Now I mostly listen to bland,dull rock, a lot of hip hop, EDM stuff and Rih & TayLORD. I browse GAF-HOP more than POPGAF but I never post there because they shade Queen Drake. I'm a mess right now but I love each and everyone of you
Besides the BOILING BREW of the fact that you turned straight and then started listening to boring music, I kind of come and go with pop too. I haven't really listened to a pure pop album in weeks.

botty

Banned
Mau ®;91332010 said:
I don't like pop music that much anymore. It all started when I stopped being gay and then I started to listen to a lot of other stuff and then of all of a sudden I stopped liking Britney and now I deleted all her stuff from my iPhone and I feel like a part of me has died but I feel numb to it all. Now I mostly listen to bland,dull rock, a lot of hip hop, EDM stuff and Rih & TayLORD. I browse GAF-HOP more than POPGAF but I never post there because they shade Queen Drake. I'm a mess right now and the girl i was going out with me dumped me because I went out with her best friend but I love each and everyone of you and I hope ya'll still love me

do you use jared yet, tho.

Satch

Banned
i also have to confess that if roy doesnt post his flop girl group post in OT 8 im beating his ass

i feel like ive been asking for that post for 3 OTs now

i also hate most pop music. never understood britney or xtina fandom. kylie minogue has a terrible voice. the saturdays or girls aloud or whatever they are called now, suck ass. kpop is boppable but is it racist to say they all look exactly the fucking same?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Thank you *o* same for yours.
Did you watch him in The Prisoners?

Noted everyone. Is there any pop girl that is universally liked here?
Y'all went wild over Warrior.

Ummm I think maybe Robyn? She's at least near-universally liked.
And no I didn't see The Prisoners.

Mau ®

do you use jared yet, tho.

I was with my bros the other day and we all agRIH'd we are pressed at his flawlessness. Also I'm doing the marketing for a 30 seconds to Mars concert so I'll be close to GOD.

Also, I need you to recommend me what albums I should listen to and in what order *.*

royalan

Mau ®;91332010 said:

Oh yes, that is me. The pic just didn't show up for some reason lol

I've sort of retreated from Pop music this year, too. I think I was disappointed in mainstream pop this year, a lot of it ended up being a let-down. Between '10, '11, '12, and '13...'13 has easily been the worst. It also doesn't help that this has just been a much quieter year for my life, and when I get in those quiet moods I don't tend to listen to Pop much. I sort of return to my R&B/Jazz/Folk roots. ;___;. Here's to better Pop in 2014.

Also, as far as that turning straight thing, I've been wanting to say this to you for a while: you seem to have an easier time bagging hot chicks than hot dudes, and maybe that has something to do with it? Go get laid by a smoking hot Spanish guy, sis. The gay will come roaring back. *.*

I may just be a lurker and once in a while poster, but I finally listened to ARTPOP. Why can't she go back to the time of music she was making during The Fame? FameGa is BestGa. I will say that SexxDreams, Jewels and Drugs, DWUW, and G.U.Y are bops.

Bops means good, right?

I may just be a lurker and once in a while poster, but I finally listened to ARTPOP. Why can't she go back to the time of music she was making during The Fame? FameGa is BestGa. I will say that SexxDreams, Jewels and Drugs, DWUW, and G.U.Y are bops.

Bops means good, right?

The public and reality agrees with you.

I am sure our Monsters will have some choice words for you though.

Mumei

i also hate most pop music. never understood britney or xtina fandom. kylie minogue has a terrible voice. the saturdays or girls aloud or whatever they are called now, suck ass. kpop is boppable but is it racist to say they all look exactly the fucking same?

Kylie actually has a pretty great voice. I didn't realize it from the random stuff people were playing in Plug, since I'd never really listened to her discography, but I found this pretty eye-opening. It's a light production, but still solid.

botty

Banned
Mau ®;91332859 said:
I was with my bros the other day and we all agRIH'd we are pressed at his flawlessness. Also I'm doing the marketing for a 30 seconds to Mars concert so I'll be close to GOD.

Also, I need you to recommend me what albums I should listen to and in what order *.*

Y'know Jared stans for Rihsus Christ
image.php

I'm jealous that you will be so close to him, tbh *.*

As far as albums go: This is War > Love Lust Faith + Dreams > Beautiful Lie > and their first mixtape which is meh.

royalan

Kylie actually has a pretty great voice. I didn't realize it from the random stuff people were playing in Plug, since I'd never really listened to her discography, but I found this pretty eye-opening. It's a light production, but still solid.

OMG

Aphrodylie has the Mumei stamp of vocal approval.

I will remember this OT for this moment.

Kyon

Banned
i mostly am exclusively KPOP nowadays tbh. There's been more innovation and quality there than western music for the past 3 years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom