• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

In light of this recent bout of honesty...

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE

I secretly really, really love Ke$ha's singles. Like, a lot. This is a secret I even have to keep from my irl best friend and roommate, because he HATES Ke$ha! Like, a lot. I shade her relentlessly because I'm conditioned to...but I really wish her the best and think she has something really refreshing and honest to offer the Pop scene. If she clawled her way back to the top I'd be rooting for her. #FreeKe$ha

That was so hard.

koodo and i have a confession to make

i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

it was an accident
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

mumei interrogated us in the plug room the day of the genocide
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

and we told him, thinking that nothing bad would come from it
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

then the bans came
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

if koodo and i would have known what would happen, we wouldnt have said anything
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

i could have kept this secret forever but lying is not cute
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

the lasso of truth compels me
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

the guilt lingers to this day
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png
i7VwZ3eLYdXTm.png

5vGB296.png

Trigger

I secretly really, really love Ke$ha's singles. Like, a lot. This is a secret I even have to keep from my irl best friend and roommate, because he HATES Ke$ha! Like, a lot. I shade her relentlessly because I'm conditioned to...but I really wish her the best and think she has something really refreshing and honest to offer the Pop scene. If she clawled her way back to the top I'd be rooting for her. #FreeKe$ha

That was so hard.

This is going into the archives for later use.

iVkGfEvhd1Meq.gif

botty

Banned
Unlike the rest of you-in-the-shade, hiding-the-truth, ass bitches, I keep it 100% all the time.

Now who else is ready to admit Perfume off Britney Jean is a bop?
imQsp1yB1mkCD.gif

royalan

Yaassss Sistren!! Let it out!

Lets free ourselves of these shackles before we enter a new OT!

In my Top 5 "Most Played" songs on my computer there are two Beyonce songs. I don't think I'm ready to say which, though.

xaosslug

Unlike the rest of you-in-the-shade, hiding-the-truth, ass bitches, I keep it 100% all the time.

Now who else is ready to admit Perfume off Britney Jean is a bop?
imQsp1yB1mkCD.gif

i try to keep it 100% too. I wasn't feeling Perfume when I first heard it, but listening to it on the stream... it wasn't as bad as I recalled.

ii35mMACCD3ME.gif

Satch

Banned

In my Top 5 "Most Played" songs on my computer there are two Beyonce songs. I don't think I'm ready to say which, though.

why dont you love me

dangerously in love

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

one had better be Crazy in Love

screaming if they're both from un4gettable though

Just wanted to share this as well:

xTq8H9G.png

24JjnIK.png

Yes...less reviews. However the reviews not yet added are all positive as well as far as I have read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom