• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popular fitness Youtuber quits due to 4chan shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Need some input, don't understand half the stuff going on here...

1. Who is Zyzz?
2. What does it mean to be "dox'd"?
3. What does /b mean?

1. dead internet celeb. nerd turned bodybuilder.
2. releasing the personal info of someone on the internet
3. 4chan's OT forum

So this Zyzz was an unwanted loser whilst secretly being a misogynist douchebag but rendered impotent by his weakness.
Sounds like a bro.

rvy

Banned
So this Zyzz was an unwanted loser whilst secretly being a misogynist douchebag but rendered impotent by his weakness.
Sounds like a bro.

ur mirin has caused u to become jelly

zyzz-girls-5.jpg

dde9e_ORIG-zyzz_8.jpg

ZYZZ.png

526875_333783100066577_1917177454_n.jpg

index.php

Lifting in heaven :'(

rvy

Banned
Actually, my favorite zyzz vídeo is the one where his dad shows up at his bedroom door wearing only his trousers and procceeds to tell him to keep his mouth shut because he's trying to sleep.

shenanigans is such a playful word. death threats are not quite compatible.

hadn't heard of this guy until yesterday but it's a real shame. i hope someone backs up his videos because it's a shame to see them taken down.

ur mirin has caused u to become jelly

zyzz-girls-5.jpg

dde9e_ORIG-zyzz_8.jpg

ZYZZ.png

526875_333783100066577_1917177454_n.jpg

index.php

Lifting in heaven :'(
He does kinda give good advice (lol):

"-ever approach a girl? never, unless just to talk to them about something. im not the "let pick up" type...i was when i was 18 though"

"- How to get bishes? – “stop trying to get bitches for one. i dont remember the last time i actually tried to pick up a girl. that makes you look like a sad****.”"

isual

everybody starts off a /b/ , then you usually venture off to what interests you .

it went like this for me , /v/ (then /vg/) , the regualar /fit/ , /tv/ and now /trv/ because you get a lot of good travel advice .

sometimes /m/ coz robots and rarely /k/ or /tg/ .

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't it obvious? Even if you don't like Zyzz, he clearly represents the stereotypical image of what lots of guys wish they could be.

I mean looking at stuff like this... Of course people want to be like him. People that are too scared to show that kind of attitude to any girl. I'm not saying it's right but it's no mystery.

Haha wow I thought only his brother admitted it, I read on Wiki he denied ever using them.

I only recently learned about Zyzz and watched a bunch of videos with him, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that the whole thing was just an act for the most part. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, but just loved to play up to the stereotype that people tend to have for bodybuilders and do stuff "for the lulz," as it were.

I dunno, but I find it really hard to hate the guy.

Imm0rt4l

so I'm hearing that Jeff Seid was involved in Scooby's leaving youtube. Not sure if it's true or not, but either way it's one more reason to hate Jeff Seid.

Jeff, pls go.

Yep.
Here's how YOU can become Zyzz:
- squat 308 pounds at ~21
-31 waist 6"1 17 arms 17 neck 92kg at ~21
-bench 286 lbs at ~21

Can someone translate what this means? Is he squating 308 pounds at 21 reps? Or is he squatting that amount when he was 21 years old?

I had assumed he was counting reps, but then the second line about his waste/height/arm/neck measurements doesn't make sense @ 21.

Imm0rt4l

Can someone translate what this means? Is he squating 308 pounds at 21 reps? Or is he squatting that amount when he was 21 years old?

I had assumed he was counting reps, but then the second line about his waste/height/arm/neck measurements doesn't make sense @ 21.

at age 21. His numbers aren't impressive to be honest. His physique was godlike though.

Imm0rt4l

Did Zyzz have really bad genetics or something? His physique isn't impressive at all.

His physique is great. His genetics are only suspect because his heavy steroid use, considering the amounts he was on, it makes him a lot less impressive. But from an objective standpoint I don't see how you can say his physique doesn't look good, he has great muscle insertions.

maxxpower

If he was indeed natural I would find his physique impressive, it's just the fact that he was a steroid user. I've seen lots of natural guys with a better physique.

Imm0rt4l

To Zyzz's credit, he was much bigger at the time of his death. I think ~220 lbs and lean. I think his relatively unimpressive size was more a testament to just how small he was before he took up this lifestyle, but I agree with your sentiments.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
If he was indeed natural I would find his physique impressive, it's just the fact that he was a steroid user. I've seen lots of natural guys with a better physique.

Steroids or not, it was an impressive achievement. It's not like steroids are magical transformation potions or something. While it's easy to spot people who are obviously using steroids, I think it's much harder to identify whether or not someone is truly "natural."

Onemic

That's 4Chan for you.

I'm just waiting for someone to say that I'm a bigot for thinking that they can go fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom