• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popular neo-Nazi blogger outed and resigns. Has Jewish wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not sure if this was posted yet? Apologies if so...)

http://www.jta.org/2017/01/17/news-...er-resigns-over-revelation-his-wife-is-jewish

--Peinovich came clean with readers of The Right Stuff, posting a message in a password-protected forum that was reprinted in part by Salon:

”As I am sure you all know, I was doxxed and an ill advised attempt to fool the media about my identity led me to not talk to you people and to try to simply ride it out by being silent," he said. ”This was irresponsible and a disservice to all of you. Yes my wife is who they say she is, I won't even bother denying it, I won't bother making excuses. If this makes you want to leave the movement, or to have nothing to do with TRS, then I understand.

”Don't lie for me. Don't try to defend me to those attacking me. Don't jeopardize your own reputation by defending things that you don't think you can. I could try to explain my whole life for the last ten years to you but what difference at this point would it make. Life isn't perfect."

--Mike Enoch was considered one of the three most influential figures in the ”alt-right" movement along with Daily Stormer creator Andrew Anglin and Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute, a white supremacist think tank.

stuminus3

Not shocked at all. There's a pretty obvious reason for this, the alt-right aren't really neo-Nazis, they're just assholes that realised they could sell books and ad space... by simply being assholes. The entire thing is about taking advantage of the very stupid and the very gullible to make money.

Hypron

So was this guy only doing it for the money? Or does he hate his own wife? Or believes she's "one of the good ones"? Or is he just a complete imbecile?

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I'm confused as hell.

Talking about killing Jews when you yourself and your wife are Jewish? That's some Clayton Bigsby level shit.

nicanica

head-explode-o.gif

TyrantII

Not shocked at all. There's a pretty obvious reason for this, the alt-right aren't really neo-Nazis, they're just assholes that realised they could sell books and ad space... by simply being assholes. The entire thing is about taking advantage of the very stupid and the very gullible to make money.

Yup, see Glenn Beck and Ann Coulter.

It's a very, very lucrative bussiness to seperate fools from their money. Sadly, the people doing so are soulless, as they don't give a fuck the fallout they're creating by pushing what they know to be utter nonsense.

They got theirs and will be dead when the shit hits the fan, so no worries.

NandoGip

The release of Peinovich’s personal details came after the identities of the other podcast panelists were made public earlier in the week by a rival website called 8chan

Haha didn't expect 8chan

A lot of time the partner is aware their partner has questionable opinions. This isn't something you can really hide. From
Someone who's intimate with you.

Unless of course they made a lot of money off this scam and she's purely in it as an accomplice?

I seriously wonder if the whole alt-right movement was simply a "get-rich-quick-off-racists" scheme that went completely out of control and wound up electing a President and exposing millions of Americans as racists.

But, that's just my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom