• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
For the first time since 2005 I feature in a school yearbook. Though not on the pupil-pages this time...
qFty8NW.jpg
That goatee is pretty damn awesome. Better get you some respect as the teacher with the sweet facial hair.

Salsa

hey I shaved my head to look a bit more.. groomed? for work aint that nuts

8oO67lIl.jpg

also round instagram profile pics are p.cool

aC5Yji8.png

obin_gam

That goatee is pretty damn awesome. Better get you some respect as the teacher with the sweet facial hair.

Thanks you kindly! It turns one year old this February :D
I have actually gotten a few fans of the pupils because of it, but they also want me to cut it after Feb hehe

Meier

Can't stand the shirt (black kit is gorgeous, I concede), but like the man.

http://abload.de/img/camm5dza.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Thanks bud, looking good as always. I think you can rock that heavy beard quite well... taken awhile to fill in that much? I definitely prefer the Umbro home kits from previous years (style wise and fit) but it is what it is. I had never bought the home shirt because they're just so damn expensive compared to away/third but I finally pulled the trigger.

Szu

Hmmmm, I got some pics of my post surgery elbow before the staples were removed.

It looks's like I've got Frankenstein's creature's arm.

I'm tempted to post the links to the pics.

Should I?

Thorgal

Hmmmm, I got some pics of my post surgery elbow before the staples were removed.

It looks's like I've got Frankenstein's creature's arm.

I'm tempted to post the links to the pics.

Should I?

Well .with a quote like that you got me curious (and probably a few others ) so i say : do it !

Though Put NSFW if it is really nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom