• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your internet speeds 2012 | OT | Europe and Japan laugh at the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
2159762164.png

32€

No cap, the price includes phone (unlimited calls, also towards cellphones from the same provider) and TV.

Windam

Scaley member
2159817504.png

$50 (Express tier with Rogers)
10 Mbps (boosted thanks to that Speed Boost thing)
60 GB cap

Should be getting 18 Mbps and 80 GB a month but apparently people on DOCSIS 2.0 modems aren't eligible for those things even though we pay the same price as people with DOCSIS 3.0 modems who are receiving those speeds and that cap. Any Canada-Gaffers with Teksavvy? Been thinking about switching over.

DBT85

I apologise for the necro but it's on topic and I've been on 4mb for 3 years and now finally I am joining the 21st century. Plus this is the OT for willy waving and finally I am allowed to play.

Czigga

I apologise for the necro but it's on topic and I've been on 4mb for 3 years and now finally I am joining the 21st century. Plus this is the OT for willy waving and finally I am allowed to play.

You've earned it that's a fat bandwidth dick u got there

I'm rocking 30d/5u like $65/mo

Free with my flat, no cap.

Should be alot faster than that :O oh well, guess me having the cheapest router on the market kinda ruins it.

Edit: Is my ISP the only one so far with 4 and half stars?

2222844217.png

70333161.png

35€/Month (50/5MB) - unlimited (at least my 200-300GB each month never made any problems) and including digital TV (118 TV channels, 10 HD) and a telephone line.

Noema

Might not seem like much, but I'm happy with this. My IPS has been upgrading their infrastucture a lot in the last six months (yay for competition). 4 months ago I had a measly 1mbps down for the same price I'm paying now. Plus no cap.

Don't know why the ping is so high. Normally it's in the low teens for servers in the city.

TxdoHawk

2402314118.png

Can't complain for $59 a month (internet only), although I am not looking forward to seeing what Comcast plans on doing in lieu of the currently-suspended 250GB cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom