• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

Status
Not open for further replies.
You barely taste the Pineapple anyways, it's so overwhelmed by the flavor of the pizza, you only get a hint of it's sweetness before being overwhelmed by the flavor of tomato sauce and ham which is why Pineapples work so well on pizza.

At least that's how I taste Pineapple Pizza...not sure if others taste differently.

Syncytia

I get considering cheese as a topping, but sauce? I consider both to be included by default in pizza. Any time I've ordered pizza as part of a "1-topping pizza for $x" or "2-topping pizza for $x" deal, those toppings were in addition to cheese and sauce.

True enough. There are pizzas without sauce that are really good though.

You barely taste the Pineapple anyways, it's so overwhelmed by the flavor of the pizza, you only get a hint of it's sweetness before being overwhelmed by the flavor of tomato sauce and ham which is why Pineapples work so well on pizza.

At least that's how I taste Pineapple Pizza...not sure if others taste differently.

Sounds like you didn't have enough pineapple on it.

Knoxcore

He's right

Finally, someone with the courage to end this injustice.

moving to Iceland

Not every hero wears a cape

Finally a solution the pineapple problem.

A true hero.

What is wrong with everyone?

Pepperoni, pineapples, bacon and mushrooms for the win.

That's my pres

What is wrong with everyone?

Pepperoni, pineapples, bacon and mushrooms for the win.
index.php

Pineapple is amazing on pizza. Then again, this is Iceland we're talking about, I doubt they've even seen a real pineapple. Instead, he should require all pizzas made in Iceland to be covered in that rotten shark they eat.

Why do people always feel a need to push what they don't like onto other people? If you don't like pineapple don't get pineapple! Why do you care what other people like?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
So many pineapple sympathisers. I feel comfortable knowing they are on the wrong side of history though. In years to come people will be like "You did WHAT!?".

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
President Trump in response to Iceland's unprecedented actions has signed a new Executive Order protecting Pineapple on pizza and replacing the Bald Eagle with Hawaiian Pizza as the US National Emblem

Windam

Scaley member
You're right. Death would be preferable to eating pineapple pizza.

Death won't come. You will live on forever, tortured by the very thing you hate, while generations of pineapple-on-pizza loving people will know of the happiness and peace in life that only pineapple on pizza can bring.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Death won't come. You will live on forever, tortured by the very thing you hate, while generations of pineapple-on-pizza loving people will know of the happiness and peace in life that only pineapple on pizza can bring.

Pineapple propaganda like this will be the first to go under a ban.

Shameful.

akira28

I would only allow pineapple on specific pizzas. An deviation from the 5 pineapple slices, and the penalty is death by polar bear.

Zombine

Banned
Let me guess, the pineapple haters also hate Hershey's chocolate and Terminator Salvation.

I enjoy all 3. I am your personal anti-christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom