• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ban against pineapple pizza is a ban against good taste. They can they to take away my pizza, but I'll be ready to fight for what's right.
arnold-commando-gif.gif

Bob White

Iceland is the best place on earth it seems. Bjork and pizza safe from the scourge of pineapple. The true shinning city on the hill

Staf

The man is a fucking hero! And i hope the mods here take note on the pro-pineapple/pizzahaters people posting in this thread.

Guðni talked at a conference I went to last year, he seems like a good bloke. He just said fuck it and went for the president position. Don't think he was even thinking about it early a year before.

Hmmm, why not? Pineapple is pretty out of place on pizzas.

GeeRad

Banned
So basically "Hey kids of the world fuck you, put down that slice of Hawaiian. Here's some olives and anchovies instead.

What a dick, meddling in kids food just coz he's past the age of enjoying it.

Why don't all y'all pineapple pizza haters move to iceland where you belong

GIT OUTTA HERE

1oK11DP.jpg

look at this shit yaaa man mmmmh all over my body

I've never had pineapple on pizza and would love to try it at least once...

...but this picture is seriously so fucking unappetizing lmao.

Horp

Pineapple on pizza?

How about pineapple, bananas, curry spice mix and fucking bearnaise sauce on dat shit. Awesome <3

GeeRad

Banned
Who wants a fruit or candy on a pizza?
Children or man children. Probably like hard cider or sugary cereal too.

So kids can't eat pizza? Coz that's what you get with a pineapple ban.

You could be a big boy instead and just not order pizza with pineapple but no you need the world to be your pizza safe-space.

Fuck you kids, mini-boss got his.

Sacrilegious fool. What would they know about making good pizza in Iceland anyway? They probably put penguin beaks and snowballs on their pizza.

As mortified and disgusted as I am by the unacceptable views of the pro-pineapple side, I believe we must listen to them and debate their despicable views, even if it's up there with war crimes and should never be normalised.

As mortified and disgusted as I am by the unacceptable views of the pro-pineapple side, I believe we must listen to them and debate their despicable views, even if it's up there with war crimes and should never be normalised.
This community is widely considered a progressive ideals safe space, and anti-pineappleist bigots such as yourself ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom