• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prey Q&A livestreams

prey_2017_game-wide.jpg

There are Q&A livestreams for the upcoming Arkane's Prey. At the moment, PC Gamer and IGN are the ones hosting them.

PC Gamer (10:30 AM PT, Wednesday 1 March)

Gamespot (2:30 PM PT, Wednesday 1st March)

IGN (1 PM PT/4 PM ET, Thursday 2nd March)

There is not going to be skill respec and for good story reason.

Basically, when you uninstall a Neuromod, it resets your memory back to the moment you first put it in

Mr. Tibbs

Damn, they removed both weapon degradation and the trauma system from the game because they were too "hardcore." They are considering putting it in a post-launch (ala Dishonored 2's rushed release) patch, but nothing is set in stone.

the enthusiasm in this post - goddamn. How will bethesda even manage

Says the guy who hopes Prey will fail horribly.

Damn, they removed both weapon degradation and the trauma system from the game because they were too "hardcore." They are considering putting it in a post-launch (ala Dishonored 2's rushed release) patch, but nothing is set in stone.

Which is a bit disappointing, because it would have made the enemy encounters and hazards more tense.

But its not a gamebreaker for me, so meh. Btw, its 31:45 where they talk about the weapon degradation and trauma system and why they were removed.

Man this game looks really good. Definitely is giving me a bioshock + dishonored vibe. The world seems very interesting. I just hope the performance on PC is a lot better than dishonored 2's launch.

Top Bottom