• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theories about controlled leaks, pretty much whenever they occur, always make me smh. It doesn't make the least bit of sense. What could possibly be the advantage Sony could have from not having this as a massive surprise at their press conference?

rajanp22

Theories about controlled leaks, pretty much whenever they occur, always make me smh. It doesn't make the least bit of sense. What could possibly be the advantage Sony could have from not having this as a massive surprise at their press conference?
To build hype. DemonNite probably leaked it himself, he's a known Sony employee

Respect

There's an easter egg and nobody noticed it? Where is DetectiveGAF when we need it

Bah - leaving work soon and then need to gym, I expect another 10+ pages by the time I get back...who am I kidding, I can't wait, I haven't been this hyped for a game in a looooooooong time.

What else would they be after embarrassing most all of the gaming space last generation?

They've always been a decent and respectable developer, and while the Demons/Dark series may be solid games, I wouldn't say it really elevates them. If they keep putting out games of that caliber then go for it.

Trevelyon

You can't post in this thread and NOT say something :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yep, so, Demon. TLG re-introduction, PS4, e3 show closer, holiday 2014, free handjobs from Zoo pinups and pizza to conference attendees, right?

I'll take any response or non-response as a solid confirmation.

StuBurns

Banned
Grimløck;114080857 said:
someone already guessed, though. 5 beeps=5 megatons. prepare your body and hold on to your pants, people; they're about to be blown off.
Five huh?

Trico = 3 + Ico 2 = 2

T L G c o n f i r m e d .

StuBurns

Banned
DemonNite doesn't really leak anything, just teases things which only make sense after the fact, if Sony don't just know who it is anyway, I doubt they care.

hawk2025

Apologies if they could get in trouble but its kind of his/her fault if they're saying theres an easter egg in the web.m's... That kinda gives it away

Not at all, he's just pointing out that within the footage that was leaked, there's an easter egg. That's all!

Krasnoya Ronin

Neo Member
rhXDqqv.gif

I just wanted to post this as it fully encompasses how I feel.

sn00zer

Maybe one day ill get to playing this series...but losing significant progress due to dying is my biggest pet peeve in games and this game seems to revel in it..... im genuinely shocked this game has such a huge following, because most of my gaming friends seem to be infuriated by it instead of actually liking it

StuBurns

Banned
Maybe one day ill get to playing this series...but losing significant progress due to dying is my biggest pet peeve in games and this game seems to revel in it..... im genuinely shocked this game has such a huge following, because most of my gaming friends seem to be infuriated by it instead of actually liking it
You really don't lose significant progress. Every death is a lesson.

You don't lose what I would call significant progress unless you mess up really badly. Don't save up your souls, spend them.

I think more importantly is will it see the light of day. There's plenty of games Sony cancelled that had footage. For example Eight Days, Getaway, Agency.

I doubt this will meet the same fate. FROM has to have been working on this for a while and if Demon's excitement is any barometer, it must be looking great.

BadWolf

Losing souls isn't a big deal, just accept this fact and you will enjoy the games just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom