• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soroc said:
For some reason I think they will go a,b,1,2 for some reason now (same buttons as the wiimote). I don't have a CC in front of me does it have X,Y?
wiiclassicproblack.jpg

qq more said:
Which one can play at the lowest quality for slower internet? :)

Probably Youtube will be the best for a slower connection.

qq more

Strive said:

EDIT: Thanks AceBandage.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
That Far Cry 3 picture reminded me of the early videos of Deadly Creatures using shoddy placeholder images for the motion control gestures during QTEs.

...then it reminded me, that game was cool. I wish there was another game from the same makers. :(

Enkidu

Soroc said:
For some reason I think they will go a,b,1,2 for some reason now (same buttons as the wiimote). I don't have a CC in front of me does it have X,Y?
I'm fairly certain Nintendo started the whole A,B,X,Y thing so yes, it does.

Just installed Neogaf Live for Chrome. Still don't see myself diverting attention away from the conference to read 500 posts of "Pikmin 3!" "Pikmin!" "It's Pikmin" "Holy shit Pikmin!" and so on.

qq more said:

YouTube seems to adapt to suit connections.

I had a terrible connection last night for the Sony Conference, and the stream got blocky/grainy but kept going. My connection inproved before it ended, and it got better looking.

herod

Wat de E3 nóg interessanter maakt is het gerucht dat ook Satoru Iwata een bom zal droppen!!!

Can I get a spannuuuuund?

Fourth Storm said:
Just installed Neogaf Live for Chrome. Still don't see myself diverting attention away from the conference to read 500 posts of "Pikmin 3!" "Pikmin!" "It's Pikmin" "Holy shit Pikmin!" and so on.

I like reading the hyped up responses. E3 wouldn't be half as fun without them.

Strive said:
I wish I could be the first post in the conference thread. I know exactly what I'd say!

Dystify

Fourth Storm said:
I use that, but it kinda failed during the conferences yesterday. It only adds 1 page max per minute (It was 50 for me) so I'll change my comment per page to 100 this time and I might be able to catch up.

CassSept

I think with new servers we will easily beat Sony and MS conferences. Last year things like Zelda or DKC got 100-150 posts in a minute in between server crashes. Oh this will be glorious.

1-D_FTW

Strive said:
The other two main conference threads had like 100 posts per minute...

MS was probably closer to 250. You'd make a post and it'd be 2-3 pages later when you reloaded (100 posts per page). So be warned, posters, you'll be posting to yourselves. At best, the poster above and below will read what you said.

CassSept said:
I think with new servers we will easily beat Sony and MS conferences. Last year things like Zelda or DKC got 100-150 posts in a minute in between server crashes. Oh this will be glorious.

I'm amazed at the new servers. We didn't have to close OT or Community.
We just lost Avatars and had a little slow down now and then, but not a single crash.
Evil Lore sure went all out for us!

Strive said:
I use that, but it kinda failed during the conferences yesterday. It only adds 1 page max per minute (It was 50 for me) so I'll change my comment per page to 100 this time and I might be able to catch up.

Ah, thanks for the warning. Still a nifty extension. And wtf are you doing w/ the smaller comment count? Change that shit to 100 - if word gets out that you're still using 50, you'll never hear the end of it from some of the "elite" around here. ;)

Kintaco

HOLY SHIT!!! I just remembered that I have to volunteer for my son's pre-school today from 8:30 to 11a!!! Ugh, I rescheduled a dentist appointment, only to forget about this! Dang it, I guess I'll need to hit up the spoiler free thread! :( So sad!

Dystify

I'm currently keeping watch how the user counter raises over time. It was around 3000 when I came here, now it's at 5578. It should be 10k+ at Nintendo's conference.

So if everyone could have ONE WISH for the conference, what would it be?

For me, pointer controls standard.

And Pikmin 3. Can't even follow my own damn rules. Too hype.

Kintaco said:
HOLY SHIT!!! I just remembered that I have to volunteer for my son's pre-school today from 8:30 to 11a!!! Ugh, I rescheduled a dentist appointment, only to forget about this! Dang it, I guess I'll need to hit up the spoiler free thread! :( So sad!

I stayed home today to watch live, and I've been driving my wife crazy talking about this conference for weeks.

THIS MORNING she lets me know that our daughter would love it if I could make her end of school party at 12:30.

You're telling me NOW???

I'm convinced they aren't going to show the system, just tell people what it can do and maybe show a game for it. Even for Nintendo, something more should have leaked by now.

Linkhero1

Oh God

I am so hyped. I just want to see Zelda Skyward Sword and Paper Mario 3DS. I'm hoping for an F-Zero announcement and I hope I'm not disappointed again Nintendo!

Freezie KO said:
So if everyone could have ONE WISH for the conference, what would it be?

For me, pointer controls standard.

And Pikmin 3. Can't even follow my own damn rules. Too hype.

Retro making a Star Tropics game that's a blend of Uncharted and Zelda.
I'd die a happy man.

MrGame&Watch said:
I'm convinced they aren't going to show the system, just tell people what it can do and maybe show a game for it. Even for Nintendo, something more should have leaked by now.

game-news-image-2011-90c24c0e0f4c74d49a07da9933bbbd63.png

On a sadder note, I think we should all take a moment of silence for our fallen posters who could not make it this far.

Raises a glass to From the Dust(Feet I guess lol) and Eatchildren.
AceBandage said:
But they'll say New Gen again.
:p
They can talk smack, but they ain't foolin' anyone except themselves lol.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nintendo's lock down on this has been nothing short of awe inspiring.

We're finally going to be surprised at E3. There haven't been any surprises this year except the Vita's nice price.

SolarPowered said:
On a sadder note, I think we should all take a moment of silence for our fallen posters who could not make it this far.

Raises a glass to From the Dust(Feet I guess lol) and Eatchildren.

They can talk smack, but they ain't foolin' anyone except themselves lol.

Still in shock that those two got banned. I can understand Feet, alt accounts aren't allowed. But man. EC is just heartbreaking.
If you're reading this, EC, stay strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom