• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Scorpio to be shown off next week according to Jez Corden

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
a29d98e5.gif

Others are saying Thursday... The day after I receive my embody chair and they mold it to fit my spine. I should be a very happy camper soon. :D

Trago

Time for Microsoft to pitch a new box to us again. I think they need to make the power advantage stupidly obvious.

jelly

In a world were everyone teases the teaser of the trailer of the reveal, I remain doubtful but a sudden reveal would be a nice change of pace. Maybe press get a look for previews etc. but nothing for consumers next week. If we were seeing something next week, there would a teaser website filling in blanks every hour with a countdown.

Teletraan1

Banned
a new console will overshadow a niche JRPG.

I remember when diehard persona fans kept telling me that P5 was so niche that it wouldn't see a PS4 release. So called insiders telling me that there was no market for JRPGs on PS4. Now hype has elevated the game to the point where it is going to overshadow a hardware reveal. LOL. This site.

vivekTO

Do we really don't have any other sources rather than Jez, Beacuse to be honest just coming all this from one guy is really strange.I mean he can't be the only one with the info.

don't listen to that guy, fake news

Is it really you??

Montresor

Why is Persona being referenced so much in this thread? Is there something I'm missing?

What does that have to do with Scorpio?

Like if it was announced for Xbox I'd be happy but I don't get this in particular.

Xumbrega

Banned
Do we really don't have any other sources rather than Jez, Beacuse to be honest just coming all this from one guy is really strange.I mean he can't be the only one with the info.

Is it really you??

they are all MS hostages now, Jez Corden is the only one left.. for now..

SOR5

Why is Persona being referenced so much in this thread? Is there something I'm missing?

What does that have to do with Scorpio?

Like if it was announced for Xbox I'd be happy but I don't get this in particular.

Basically like when Statham posted 'Scorpio.' but in reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom