• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"ProjectV1" Mysterious Countdown Website, Reveal In 9 Days.

Morokh

Judging by the keywords, and the platforms, it's either an Indie game, or something gaming related that is not a game.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Well, there is one dude who often launches on every platform...

CrashBandicoot.jpg

Crash doesn't launch on any platform these days.

Raist

Banned
V for Vendetta game confirmed.

Anyway what's that helmet behind the V in the OP's image? Daft Punk?

edit: Or Viewtiful Joe. There's your Platinum XB1 game.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
So uh, anyone know what this is? Countdown for something called "Project V1", with the words "He is coming" on the site. Reveal in 9 days.

Source shows the keywords "PS4, PS3, Xbox360, XboxONE, PSvita, 3DS, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, consoles, games, videogames, Wii, WiiU".

Any guesses?

http://projectv1.com/

fWOoWwY.png

Credit to Phazon:
That looks like a helmet...

He's coming back? :O

There was apparently an unreleased Vectorman PS2 game that looks kinda like the guy in the image...
...so i'll bet on Vectorman.

zeopower6

It'll be an anime/RPG game. Japan loves using the prefix "Project" for tentative titles.

Apparently the teaser card was sent from Belgium so... whoever is making this isn't in Japan. Also Japanese teaser sites tend to be a bit more obvious about being Japanese, lol.

mclem

I'm going to guess that it's someone sealed in Vault One. And he's about to get out. Fallout V (Using the V to avoid questioning whether NV counts as 4).

wsippel

Banned
GoDaddy/ Domains by Proxy. Impossible to track. Though several large publishers, including Microsoft and Nintendo, used this approach in the past if I remember correctly.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I love how VG247 takes the WebM from this thread and The Sixth Axis takes the picture, but credits none of it. I don't even care but christ, when it's obvious you saw the news from here, it takes two seconds to link the thread.

Anyway, I think we can discount a triple AAA game if 4Gamers got a card, this seems more like an indie approach. The hashtag was also brand new when I found it and searched for it, only one other website had used it, normally with bigger games there's already accounts set up to generate hype etc.

Top Bottom