• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Now Beta Coming to PS4 Tomorrow

finally got through to Sony support. They said to wait until later today and try again, then it will let you download it. (so probably 5 pst). The weird thing is that the person said the store doesnt have to update, they said it is under maintenance. Not sure if that means the same thing.

Jigolo

Already redeemed, authorized and downloaded on the PS3 and can still redeem on PS4 using the same code.

That's great news. As soon as the app goes live I will try on PS4 but if not I'll just have to plug my tre back in and test out this baby.

j0hnnix

finally got through to Sony support. They said to wait until later today and try again, then it will let you download it. (so probably 5 pst). The weird thing is that the person said the store doesnt have to update, they said it is under maintenance. Not sure if that means the same thing.

It probably means the same thing, assuming while under maintenance mode the store has not received the latest update....

Toki767

I bet that voucher will work on the Vita too. Entering a code is just entering a code on the store. It doesn't matter what method you use to put a code in I think.

Tucah

you speak so well
Got into the PS3 beta today and I'm pretty sure I never even signed up, huh. I'm not complaining though, I'll give it a shot.

Cess007

I got an email today to join the beta but it's only for the PS3, do I have sign up again to get it for my PS4?

From what i've read, it seems like the PS3 code works for the PS4 too, but they can't download the App.

What e-mail address does the e-mail come from? Im looking through my spam folder at the moment.

This made me go to my Spam folder and came out disappointed; all it was there was those mails about all this hot chicks that wants to meet me, but no PSNow Beta :(

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Got my PS3 code today as well, but it says code invalid or expired. Is it because I live in Canada?? Any other canadians getting the same thing? are we screwed? Is there a way around this? NOW! dammit lol.

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Got my PS3 code today as well, but it says code invalid or expired. Is it because I live in Canada?? Any other canadians getting the same thing? are we screwed? Is there a way around this? NOW! dammit lol.

Same problem here with online code redeem... wondering if we need a usa ip. can you try with a vpn ? i no longer have a ps3

Trouble

Banned

PM me your code and I can test out if it works in the U.S.

Eusis

Not chancing it, sorry
There's the possibility it'll work anyway and they just didn't bother to change the email much. While customer service said they'd be different it does seem CS tends to know the least about this sort of stuff, and it IS beta testing a streaming service. Not that clients down't need to be tested too, but they probably gain more just by letting people who are in use it on as many devices as is reasonably doable.

breakfuss

There's the possibility it'll work anyway and they just didn't bother to change the email much. While customer service said they'd be different it does seem CS tends to know the least about this sort of stuff, and it IS beta testing a streaming service. Not that clients down't need to be tested too, but they probably gain more just by letting people who are in use it on as many devices as is reasonably doable.

I think they're referring to giving their code away.

But to your point I hope it does work across different platforms since PS4 is what I'm mostly interested in.

Vashetti

Banned
Sony seem to have failled the massmailing with ps3 generated code instead of ps4 one

Master plan to get you to rebuy a PS3 if you already sold it for a PS4

MJr7Dsd.gif

Eusis

I think they're referring to giving their code away.

But to your point I hope it does work across different platforms since PS4 is what I'm mostly interested in.
Oh, I meant to him specifically not willing to give it away despite the code not being what he wanted.

There was that post about 5 PM PDT, so we can wait and see what goes on with that if anything.

Top Bottom