• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus September -- inFamous, RIGS, Child of Light

benzopil

EU

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
Child of Light (PS4)
RIGS: Mechanised Combat League (PS4 bonus title – PS VR required)
That's You (PS4 bonus title)
Truck Racer (PS3)
Handball 2016 (PS3)
We Are Doomed (PS Vita & PS4)
Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4 & PS Vita)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...lude-infamous-second-son-rigs-child-of-light/

NA

inFamous: Second Son, PS4
Strike Vector Ex, PS4
Truck Racer, PS3
Handball 2016, PS3
We Are Doomed, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
Hatoful Boyfriend, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
RIGS Mechanized Combat League (PS VR)

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/30/ps-plus-free-games-for-september/

RG0BS1U.gif

The PS+ prophecy is never wrong.

Great month but sadly i already own Second Son and Child of Light.

Gator86

Second Son is great, albeit clearly an early gen game that didn't have time to fill out the side activities. It's still very fun though.

cakely

PSVR gets a PS+ game? Well, cool! And it's a PSVR game that I haven't bought, as well. :)

Otherwise the rumors were on: InFamous and Child of Light.

FHIZ

So are we going to move into the phase where they finally start giving us AAA games after everyone complaining about indies, but now they're old AAA titles so everyone starts complaining that they've played them already?

Realeza

Banned
Is Infamous any good? I thought the previous games were mediocre as fuck, but I'm interested in this one because of the Seattle setting.

The Ummah

Banned
Good deal for people just getting into VR! I haven't purchased yet, but cool to know that I'll have a game waiting for me when I decide to jump in.

Solid month!

Yoooo, VR game!

I haven't had the best time lately, financially, and it started right when I got a PSVR. Haven't been able to buy literally any games for it so its been collecting dust. Happy I get to play something on it!

Infamous is weak but Ive always been meaning to play Child Of Light so I'm looking forward to that. I really can't wait to date some pigeons though.

Mathieran

Banned
Damn that's a good lineup. It'll be interesting to see if we keep getting psvr titles. That would make me happy.

Shame I own all of these except Hatoful Boyfriend.

BadWolf

InFamous and Child of Light makes it a great month, nice turnaround from last month which was a complete fail for me.

Synless

Is Infamous any good? I thought the previous games were mediocre as fuck, but I'm interested in this one because of the Seattle setting.
It is a good game. But if you thought the other two were boring this one will not change your opinion.

jennetics

Great month, even though I already own Infamous.

If you haven't played it yet, you're in for a fun time. The main character can be a bit much at times, but otherwise a great game.

panda-zebra

Banned
Hatoful Boyfriend and RIGS - well it looked like being a good month but with games I already had, but these two rescued it for me. Nice.

It's the weakest infamous game so if you didn't like the other two this one isn't going to do anything for you most likely.

jennetics

US PS+ games are different

Infamous Second Son (PS4)
Strike Vector Ex (PS4)
Monster Jam Battlegrounds (PS3)
Hustle Kings (PS3)
Hue (Vita)
Sky Force Anniversary (Vita - Crossbuy w/ PS3 and PS4)

Top Bottom