• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ refer-a-friend promotion ($5 for friend & you if friend subs)

wilflare

I still got 4slots left. Please PM me your email.

Note
(1) US SEN account
(2) You should NOT have US PS+ before
(3) You need to sub for a full year within a time period for both of us to get $5 PSN Credit each

EDIT:
my bad...

(2) You should not be a current PS+ member (I misread it)
(3) You only need to sub 3 months or 1 Year within a time period for both of us to get the $5 PSN credit each

jrDev

Note
(1) US SEN account
(3) You need to sub for a full year within a time period for both of us to get $5 PSN Credit each
Sent you pm...why do I need a full year sub though?

vivftp

*sigh*

I've been prodding two of my friends to get PS+ since the IGC started last year, and they FINALLY decided to get it 2 months ago. Sad that I can't take advantage of this :(

Ah well

Shoyz

What am I doing wrong where I don't get these promotion emails? Got screwed on the $20 Vita one too. Nor did I get the free $10 PS3 message either time.
I have 2 years of PS+.. /ripshairout

libregkd

I have 5 slots open for anyone who wants in on a free trial + getting the $5 promotion. Just PM me your email if interested.

wilflare

Note
(1) US SEN account

SORRY I made some mistakes

(2) You should not be a current PS+ member (I misread it)
(3) You only need to sub 3 months or 1 Year within a time period for both of us to get the $5 PSN credit each

INVITED
jrDev
SpaceGhost

I still have 2 Spots left. :)

RedAssedApe

Banned
screw you guys. keep teasing me. pm-ed like 5 different people and still no referral lol

ok i finally got one. i retract my statement. i love you guys. lol

kai3345

Banned
If anyone thinking about getting plus wants to let me refer them, let me know. I could use that 5 bucks to snag skullgirls while its still on sale.

4 slots here, PM me

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I'm a PS+ newbie that bought a 12 month subscription card and haven't activated it yet

Any PS+ users want to refer me? PM me.

mankoto

Is it bad I still haven't received my e-mail yet? I just went to go check it and I see that I have this instead

jlLR6kBjyvRlu.PNG

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Interesting thread.

If anyone needs a referral let me know as I have 5 unused slots to use.

Edit- nvm, apparently US only, no working link. Meh.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Do you get an e-mail once you're referred? I got an referral but haven't got an e-mail at all. :S

jsnepo

Sony said:
This is an exclusive offer for recipients of the PlayStation® Refer-A-Friend email.
Trial codes will be sent to qualifying email addresses on 9/6/13.
Your friends must redeem the special trial code they receive by 9/13/13 to be eligible for the Refer-A-Friend promotion.
If your eligible friend purchases a 3-Month or 1-Year PS Plus membership by 10/13/13, both you and your friend will earn a $5 PSN code. Your friend must purchase the PS Plus membership on the same SEN account that was used to redeem the PS Plus trial code.
Your $5 PSN codes will be sent by 10/23/13. NOTE: Friends must join PS Plus through a U.S. SEN account for $5 PSN codes to be valid.

And if I subscribe within the trial period, do we still get the $5?

Grinchy

Banned
Do you get an e-mail once you're referred? I got an referral but haven't got an e-mail at all. :S

Wilflare up above said the codes get sent out on the 6th. At least that's still time enough time to activate whatever Plus content is coming in Tuesday's update.

Top Bottom