• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Stars adds Jim Ryan bobble head reward

ManaByte

fs5NPhs.jpg

He joins the Shu bobble head.

When we getting Cerny?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
fs5NPhs.jpg

He joins the Shu bobble head.

When we getting Cerny?

Que asco.... Ni quien lo quiera 🤢🤢🤮.

It's supposed to be a prize.... It's not a punishment prize.

That's unpleasant...

By the way... Jim Ryan should leave now... How long, how long it's taking.

Put my Kat and I'll buy 10 🥰🥰🥰.

Last edited:

King Dazzar

Can PlayStation Stars figures actually be used for something useful? Seems like a neat feature that is just utterly pointless.
I've never paid attention to it at all. Partly because its focused on the app. But I just had a look and I'd built up over 8,500 points whilst ignoring it. Just traded most of my points for £30 of wallet money. So what was going to be a post of my disdain for PS stars.... I now dont mind it lol

So worth checking your points and trading them for some spondolics.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
I've never paid attention to it at all. Partly because its focused on the app. But I just had a look and I'd built up over 8,500 points whilst ignoring it. Just traded most of my points for £30 of wallet money. So what was going to be a post of my disdain for PS stars.... I now dont mind it lol

So worth checking your points and trading them for some spondolics.

Oh, I love that part of the program. My issue is with the "collectibles". They just seem completely pointless, but they do put effort into these neat little figures.

yurinka

Can PlayStation Stars figures actually be used for something useful? Seems like a neat feature that is just utterly pointless.
Nah, they are to decorate a virtual shelf. But sometimes you also get as reward a virtual currency (that you also receive when buying PSN games or DLC) you can exchange for free games or PSN credit.

T-Cake

Nah, they are to decorate a virtual shelf. But sometimes you also get as reward a virtual currency (that you also receive when buying PSN games or DLC) you can exchange for free games or PSN credit.

It's ridiculous they are only on mobile devices though, you can't really see the intricate detail that goes into these collectibles. They should make it viewable full-screen on the PS5 at least.

yurinka

It's ridiculous they are only on mobile devices though, you can't really see the intricate detail that goes into these collectibles. They should make it viewable full-screen on the PS5 at least.
I agree, but I assume they were created to incentivate people to use frequently the mobile PS App (which also features the store).

Last edited:
Top Bottom