• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita memory card issue

igotpaid

This happened to me about a month back with my 64GB. I only use my Vita on trips and was charging it before I traveled. Started getting random errors launching games and soon after it died completely. Database restore didn't work.

I had it maxed out with games. Luckily, anything I cared about I backed up.

I don't feel like investing in more memory cards, so I haven't touched it since.

Agent X

I wonder if this problem was a reason why Sony never officially released the 64 GB memory card in the US. They might have noticed that there was a reliability issue, and figured they would avoid this problem by not selling the cards here.

alcheim

I'm on my second 64gb card when the first one stopped working after the unit was dropped a few inches from the shelves.

Unfortunately, the current one I'm using is frequently getting corruption errors on various games now.

I rebuilt the database multiple tines over the course of a week, and some game bubbles still havent been restored yet.

Thalnos

Neo Member
Just had a few games not launch on my 64gb card, another one would get stuck on loading. So I take it my card is about to eat it?

Top Bottom