• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita sale at Best Buy. MLB/HSG = $10. Ridge Racer = $20. AC:L/SH:BoM = $30

DBT85

Wait, i make a snarky remark on how those games are still priced at 10/20/30 times what they're worth and that gets deleted while everyone's else who also suggests so remain?

I'm not sure repeating something that a mod deleted for whatever reason is entirely the best thing to do.

Shinta

Banned
Bought hot shots golf, damn I need a case lol

This is the best case in my opinion, the Pull N Go Folio.

41x-53K0F6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Ridge Racer dlc was not free, far from it. The patched the slowdown problems with the game, and of course they didn't charge for that, but the courses, music and cars they charged you for with the silver and gold packs. They may have offered a car or two and some music for free (I forget) but nothing substantial.

Actually, I think the Gold pack was free for people who bought it on release. That was a substantial amount of DLC.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Amazon has matched some of the sales, no $10 games though (basically the good stuff aren't matched)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Would totally rebuy HSG for that price but alas. I have no expendable income at all until Wednesday and 10 is all about I got with holiday shopping (all be it limited) for the kids.

Top Bottom