• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Firmware 2.40 - Out Not!

25g5a9w.gif

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
badcrumble said:
Someone test a PS1 game to see if in-game XMB works. We never got an answer on that (it doesn't work on PS2/DVD/BRD though).

Then it probably won't work for PSone games.

hirokazu

Maybe this should be for the other threads, but I seriously can't believe they never had a clock on the XMB before this, despite being on the PSP since forever. So many times in the wee hours of the morning I press the PS button expecting to check the time before I remind myself that I can't check it there.

Luigison

I'll test Spyro the Dragon. What PS Store games, if any, currently support trophies? You can message me on PS3 at "drshows" if you want to test anything. See ya.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
AranhaHunter said:
I hate all you fuckers that started downloading way after me and already have it installed.

:lol I told a friend about it and he's already done and playing with it. I am stuck downloading still.

jonabbey

nib95 said:
Downloading a lot faster than expected. I thought will all the droves of people hitting the download simultaneously it would crunch. Mines speeding through.

It's going to be load balanced and distributed all to heck. My SSHD update download is _crawling_. You must have got a good server / server farm.

Crisis

Banned
badcrumble said:
Someone test a PS1 game to see if in-game XMB works. We never got an answer on that (it doesn't work on PS2/DVD/BRD though).

Yes we did.

It doesn't work on anything except PS3 games.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sho Nuff said:
GTA4

"Music content cannot be played during use of this game"

um
Okay, what the fuck

Sho Nuff

Banned
Why in the name of batman did they include all of these options if the only thing they do is display "TO PERFORM THIS OPERATION, YOU MUST QUIT THE GAME"

macewank

LJ11 said:
Anyone have a list of games that support trophies?

SSHD.

there's your list.

pixeljunk eden will be the 1st game to support out of the box..

warhawk, uncharted, burnout devs at the very least have come out and said they're patching it in at a later date

LJ11

macewank said:
SSHD.

there's your list.

pixeljunk eden will be the 1st game to support out of the box..

warhawk, uncharted, burnout devs at the very least have come out and said they're patching it in at a later date

Thanks!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
IN-game XMB works with MGS4. It pauses it (even the title and the loading screens o_O). No custom soundtrack support tho.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Quick, is it 30 or 60 fps when in XMB during a game?!

Sho Nuff

Banned
Selecting anything under Users:
"To perform this operation, you must quit the game. Do you want to quit the game now?"

Selecting anything under Settings:
"To perform this operation, you must quit the game. Do you want to quit the game now?"

Viewing a picture larger than a thumbnail:

Selecting anything under Video:

Selecting anything under Game aside from "Trophy Collection" and "Quit Game":

Selecting anything under Network:

Selecting anything under PLAYSTATION Network:

Might I seriously question as to why these dozens of inaccessible features are referenced? Why not just LEAVE THEM OUT?

Top Bottom