• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(PS3) Thought It Was a Harem Paradise, It Was a Yandere Hell new screenshots

Foaloal

I don't really enjoy visual novels (that is what this is, right?) nor do I own a PS3, but for those who do this looks like a nice change of pace. And it's almost worth getting for that title alone - I imagine it's a lot of fun to type out for googling new screenshots or (p)reviews of this game.

Sometimes these titles are only funny once they're translated to English, but I have the feeling this one is just about the same in the original dialect.

Game of the generation.

Besides Future Diary and School Days, what other shows feature yanderes? Or good mangas?

Ideally Yuno Gasai's level that is all throughout the series. School Days yandere was only at the end.

O.O
Holy shit, scrolling through the first two posts on mobile is a hell of an experience.

I have NO idea what the game is about, but HOLY SHIT I want it. Looks all kinds of insane.

gngf123

YunoYandereFace.jpg

NrvH29t.jpg

Sorry, I just needed an excuse to post that.

Yandere's are awesome, I think this game could be a laugh.

Game of the generation.

Besides Future Diary and School Days, what other shows feature yanderes? Or good mangas?

Ideally Yuno Gasai's level that is all throughout the series. School Days yandere was only at the end.
Funnily enough, there was a discussion about yanderes in the last thread for this game. For my part:

Manga only, but Ayaka from Re:BIRTH - The Lunatic Taker is a top tier
brocon
yandere.

7yVJKAz.png

I agree that we need more yanderes. Particularly if they start dissecting all the tsunderes.

gngf123

Not familiar with Yandere, but...this looks like a Survival-horror-dating-sim?

Could be.

Yandere girls are basically really protective. Often they might severely hurt anything that gets in the way of a relationship with their love interest. Sometimes, even if that person is their love interest.

People should read Abnormal-kei Joshi for a cast of awesome crazy people.

"Okay but where's the yander-"
*scroll*
....Nice.

No idea why I like this character archetype so much.
I'm looking forward to this and Yandere Heaven Affection Bunny Cage, which is basically the same premise but with a female protag and male yanderes (and a less snappy title).

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Could be.

Yandere girls are basically really protective. Often they might severely hurt anything that gets in the way of a relationship with their love interest. Sometimes, even if that person is their love interest.

People should read Abnormal-kei Joshi for a cast of awesome crazy people.

I bet you hes never going to finish that manga or if it does continue its going to go to shit fast and eventually nowhere like Hyakko...

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Lace

What are the chances of this game making it over the pond? This is just too crazy a premise for me to pass up.

Hexa

So how is the plot of this going to roll.
Going off of Saki's route in Nekomarudow's Yandere, it would be interesting to have routes where you choose one and end up killing the other two.

Darksol

Are there preorder bonuses announced, or collectors editions or anything of that nature, or are we still too far out? I want to order this as soon as possible ^-^

Quixzlizx

This reminds me of a certain scene...
jekF21yKRA2Cm.png

What's this from?

Is the last screenshot of the third girl a homage to the patron saint of yandere, Yuno? Now that I think about it, someone should just make a Mirai Nikki dating sim where your final score is the body count you
r eternal love
manage to rack up by the end of it. Think of the ending potential.

Top Bottom