• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 FW 2.01 coming soon

Yoday

Hopefully the address the sporadic downloading speeds too. It would be nice to be able to pre-load all of these new games at my normal downloading rate.

USC-fan

Banned
Wish they were a little faster getting information out. If they stay ahead the fire people wont get so upset.

Sirim

ps3-baby-o.gif

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Sigh, I hate when they say "soon". Please give a time frame. This week, next week?

Now we need to fix the broadcasting issues where streams are crashing when the broadcaster is having no internet issues. Games not appearing as the correct title being played etc.

vypek

Hopefully within 7 days given how they already talked about it. I don't see why they would want to announce it sooner than that (unless people really really really need assurance that something is going to be done about it).

Laconic

Banned
So. Are they going to fix the online multiplayer? Or at least make it either close to equal with Live or even PSN during the height of the PS3, or free?

This is coming from someone whose main platform last gen was the PS3.

Aces&Eights

OK, that is hilarious.

So. Are they going to fix the online multiplayer? Or at least make it either close to equal with Live or even PSN during the height of the PS3, or free?

You're not serious, are you? By "fixing the online MP" do you mean the network? Because, as far as I know there isn't a Sony MP game. If you meant the network, how about asking Lizard Squad to quit fucking around with it for starters? Aside from updates and regular maintenance, I have had zero problems.

orochi91

I must say, I'm pretty happy with how my PS4 has performed since the 2.0 release.

Works like a champ.

And now I'm getting extra stability from 2.01.

Ban Puncher

Stability incoming

stability for 2.0

this might be the most needed stability update in a long time

How about issues with friend requests and messages? That's still borked, since Destiny released. We need stability on that end.

Stability!

Still no fix for #Wobblegate.

First person stability.

The stablest of stability updates.

Got anymore of them stability updates?

BOSICA. Bend over, stability is comin again.

Dat stability

One of the few times where what I want most IS a stability update.

So weird to have a stability update and actually know what its fixing.

Finally can put those stability issues to rest.

I don't think there has ever been a stability update as wanted as this one. Bout damn time.

My PS4 was starting to land on its side after some backflips. Stability is much needed.

Not yet, get some horses in advance until your PS4 is stable enough with this update.

Gimme the stabilities!

Press F to stability.

Dat stability.

I must say, I'm pretty happy with how my PS4 has performed since the 2.0 release.

Works like a champ.

And now I'm getting extra stability from 2.01.

Return of the Stability.

2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

Some Nobody

I'm down for a stability update, for once. I've been nervous about rest mode since I heard about everyone's problems.

I sincerely hope no one ever makes a stability joke again, this is what happens when we don't get them!!

Anyways, I for one embrace our new stable overlords.

ironcreed

Banned
Good to hear. I have had no issues since I only use rest mode when I am downloading a game, so hopefully it will be resolved by the time I download the 4 big games this month that I have pre-ordered.

Kemal86

Could you explain this?

There was a thread the other day, I'll try and summarize.

Basically, all sounds that previously came from the DS4 speaker now output from the Gold Headset when using them. And there is no volume control for these sounds when using the headset (The 'Controller Speaker Audio Volume' setting is disabled when the headset is paired with the PS4).

So these sounds always play at 100% volume. It's deafening in Advanced Warfare, where all unlock/level up sounds are routed to the controller speaker (and now with 2.0, to the Gold Headset).

Prior to 2.0, using the Gold's, the controller speaker would still play audio routed to it. In 2.0, they play through the Gold's super loud.

MavFan619

Banned

What's wrong with the multiplayer? Last few days been playing online with 0 issues.

Top Bottom