• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 $35 on Amazon

bounchfx

always blows my mind that we get cheaper games on disc/console now than we do on pc/digital

it's like backwards world

jorgejjvr

Hmm

Is titanfall 2? I'm big on cod, not so much battlefield. I tried battlefield 4 on sale, and it felt too slow for me. I'm also very disappointed by this year's cod

Thoughts?

Hmm

Is titanfall 2? I'm big on cod, not so much battlefield. I tried battlefield 4 on sale, and it felt too slow for me. I'm also very disappointed by this year's cod

Thoughts?

Titanfall 2 is amazing and definitely will scratch the COD itch, as it plays better than IW can dream of playing. I'd get it.

oSoLucky

always blows my mind that we get cheaper games on disc/console now than we do on pc/digital

it's like backwards world
if you resale, then it's been like that for a long time for most AAA games. Some PC and console gamers refuse to leave their own bubbles to educate themselves on the other side. On the average, physical games drop in price faster also, but PC games seem to hit rock bottom faster. In my experience anyway.

CSX

Looks like this is Amazon pricematching the Target deal from yesterday.

Picked up Titanfall 2 on PS4. Not gonna get BF1 since I prefer BF on PC. Will wait till I start growing grey hair for that one to be on sale lol

Archpath1

hell you can try to price match from target to amazon/walmart and use the 40% cartwheel for super stealth savings, milage varies of course.

jfoul

Can I price match these at Best Buy and get my GCU discount?

I don't think GCU works with price matches, but I could be wrong. I just went to Target and used the Wish list 10% coupon + 5% Red Card. Ended up being $32.09 out the door.

Fbh

Wow that's really cheap. Kinda expected on Titan fall as is it said to be selling badly. But BF1 too.

Damn, if only these deals were for digital codes too (I understand why they aren't, but still)

J-Skee

This is sort of reminding me how NFL 2k was priced way back when to compete with Madden.

They came out the gate with that, though. $20 for NFL 2K5 & NBA 2K5 were absolute steals. It's a shame that the only way EA could stop them was to buy out the NFL license.

MastAndo

Asked this in another thread, but I figure I'll ask again - which one of these games have more accessible/noob-friendly multiplayer? A couple of friends and myself want to pick up a game we can play together, but we vary in skill level. I worry a steep learning curve, or frustrating experience might turn one of us off. Thoughts?

cakely

Bought both of them, new only a few weeks ago.

At least I got my 20% discount, but ... man. Still it was probably worth it.

Schlorgan

Asked this in another thread, but I figure I'll ask again - which one of these games have more accessible/noob-friendly multiplayer? A couple of friends and myself want to pick up a game we can play together, but we vary in skill level. I worry a steep learning curve, or frustrating experience might turn one of us off. Thoughts?

Battlefield probably has the steeper learning curve, especially if you haven't played the series before.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Thank you for the heads up!
Just picked up the PS4 version!
Can't wait to test this out on my shiny new ps4 pro.

Top Bottom